Thursday, August 5, 2010

Butterflies

I love butterflies!  When Hero Arts came out with this large butterfly stamp I knew I had to have it.  I thought it would just be perfect for copic markers and cards.  Well, I was right.  I just love what I came up with.  It is very simple.  I just stamped the image and then colored in with copics. I added a bit of glossy accents to the blue parts on the wings. Sorry you cant see it.   I pop dotted it  on a tag from nestablilites and stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I then added a bit of ribbon from A Muse.  What do you think?

Today I also went garage sale shopping with my Mom and kids, and my mom bought me for $3 an Easy Bake Oven.  When I was a little girl I wanted an Easy Bake Oven so bad, but my mom never bought me one.  So today I am fulfilling a dream with my Oven.  Jack and I are baking a little cake.  I will post pictures later .  I already have the Title for the page "Fulfilling a Dream!"  

Have a great day! 

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

I always dreamed of an easy bake oven! Luckily,my next door neighbor had one!

Post a Comment