Monday, August 16, 2010

A Couple of Cards-Updated with second picture

Hey everyone,
Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know we did here.  Of course we were so busy, but what else is new.  Saturday we went to a friend's house and Jack learned how to fish.  I have some really cute pictures.  Here is a quick one for you all to see.  He is so proud of himself! He can't stop talking about it.
On Sunday we went to the German Fest and had a good time.  I can't wait to scrap this picture:
Oh what fun!

Now on to some card making.  I had a lot of fun coloring these flowers in with my copic markers.  I basically made 2 different versions using the same Hero Arts stamps.  The first one uses the flourish background stamp.  I heat embossed it with white embossing powder, attached my flowers and then stamped my greeting using the Staz On ink.  I did add some glossy accents to the center of the flowers to make them pop just a bit.
The second card uses the same flowers but i used the Hero Arts layering paper and distressed the edges just a bit with the Tim Holz Wild Honey distress inks.  Attached the flowers and then added some of the Hero Arts gems just to bling it up a bit.  Then I added the greeting. 


Hope you like the cards.  I am off now to continue working on some layouts of our vacation to Florida.  I am going to submit them to a challenge.  I will post them when I am done.
Have a great day! 
p.s. don't forget to leave a comment or leave a question and I will get back to you!

1 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice card . thanks for sharing...

Post a Comment