Friday, September 24, 2010

What is your favorite paper line?

I don't know about you, but I love paper!  There are so many wonderful paper lines, but there are 2 that I seem to love the most.  Today I will focus on one of them--BASIC GREY! I always get so excited when they introduce new lines.  They are always so awesome.  I think I love them so much  because they really try have lines for boys!  The colors and patterns are always just fabulous.  As soon as Max and Whiskers came out this Summer I knew I had to buy the entire line.  I have been trying to use up my stash and I haven't had the chance to play with this line, but I finally broke it out this past weekend.  This line is just so fun.  I made a couple of layouts with it and it is just so easy to mix all the patterns and colors.  Today I will focus on my first layout:

A Boy and His Dog





I just love these photos!  My little Michael just loves my dog Bailey.  Because it is hard for him to say Bailey we call her "B".  Michael just yells, "B" all the time!  One of his favorite things to do is the walk around the house with Bailey.  My mom is so awesome and walks with them all the time.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill, Neenah Solar White
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Buttons:  Basic Grey
Button Twine:  Paper Trey Ink
Die Cuts:  Labels 1
Stamps:  Paper Trey Ink
Ink:  Tim Holtz

So what is your favorite paper line?

I hope you have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by!  I am trying to reach 50 followers--if you want please help me and recommend my blog to a friend!  Thanks for your help!  See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Oh yes, Basic Grey is definitely a favorite! I just bought their new fall line, Pyrus - it is wonderful! I also have lots of My Mind's Eye in my stash. And now you have 20 followers - good luck on getting to 50!

Maggie Lamarre said...

K & Co just rock my world,
Maggie
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

Blessed Ladybug said...

love that layout....love basic grey...

Post a Comment