Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Shopping Excursion!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Michael is feeling better--thank goodness.  He got up yesterday and had a smile on his little face and I just about jumped for joy!  I guess he had a little bug or something, but I am glad it is over! 

Yesterday I went shopping as well and went to my 2 stores that I am addicted to:  Chicos and Simply Scrapbooks.  I do have to say I was pretty good.  At Chicos I returned 2 items and I bought 2 items. So I broke even there and at SS I bought a set of Hero Arts Stamps.  They are these:
I have been wanting these for such a long time and for World Card Making Day they had them 20% off.  So how could I resist?  I already have some ideas on how to use these cute little girls.  I have been wanting to try copics with these.  We will see how they go!  I think I will stamp them out and then color them in during my study hall this week. 

I don't have many friends that scrap.  My best friend lives about an hour away so we don't get together very often to scrap, but I did convince my other friend who live is town here to go to a crop at SS.  I am so excited.  I have never been to a crop before.  It is in 2 weeks!  Can't Wait--thanks Tina!

Well here is a layout that I did with the kids.  I am scrapping out of order and I am still finishing up summer. 

Fun In The Sun


I love this layout!  I am addicted to these little file folders I found at the Silhouette store.  I just love them and then I stamp them with the grid stamp from Hero Arts.  I think they are so cute!  I am really getting into this layered look of  using several different pattern papers.  I just love it!

Supplies:
Cardstock and Pattern Paper:  Close To My Heart
Font:  Quickutz
File Folder:  Silhouette
Tools:  Martha Steward Circle Cutter, Fiskars border punch

Well I hope everyone has a great Sunday.  It is fall now so I am getting the crock pot out and making something (i don't know what) and i am going to scrap and watch football.  See ya later in the week!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

I love your layout! Question--i couldn't find it online but could u send me item number for htat grid stamp I love that idea as well. thanks! butterfly2547@yahoo.com

Pam said...

Love your layouts! You are so talented! Have fun with the stamps and going to your first crop.

Bethany said...

That is wonderful! Awesome details!

Steph said...

Cute stamp set. I am just getting started with stamping and will add them to my wish list. Love the layout it reminds me of summer!

senovia said...

That's a great layout. The one thing I miss since I went digital is hidden journaling. You did a wonderful job!

Sharla said...

Cute layout, I love the file folder!

Tracy said...

That is a sweet layout. I love how you used the file folders. I like that you stamped on them to help with writting straight.
I have never used Copics, I hear they are addicting.

Post a Comment