Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hay Ride


Happy Tuesday,

Hope everyone is having a good day today.  Once again swamped at work with the start of the 3rd quarter.  Boy, where has the time gone that we are 1/2 way done with the school year--WOW!

This is just a quick post today--

Hay Ride

This layout again uses the Jillibean Soup collection.  I really fell in love with their paper.  It is just so fun!  This fall we went on a hay ride  and the boys had fun at first but then it turned out to be very bumpy and  a bit scary.  Michael held on to me for dear life. 
I love that I was able to get 4 pictures in the layout!
I love the little journaling spots.  They are so fun!  I really love all the colors of this collection.
Supplies
cardstock:  bazzill
pattern paper:  jilliibean soup

Well I am off!  Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back tomorrow with my Card of the Week.  Thanks again!

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Another beautiful layout, Mary. I love that Jillibean line alot too!

Pam said...

I love this layout. That pic of your son cuddling with you is adorable! Our boys grow up way too fast. *sniff* TFS!

Jennifer said...

Love this one! Those colors are perfect for your cute photos and I love the design. TFS!

my4blessings said...

Great layout! I love that you got 4 photos on one page without it being "busy".

Becky said...

Love it! Those colors would look great in my living room! Hmmm... :)

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love those papers! Great layout!

Lida said...

Great choice of papers, and great layout!

Pam W. said...

Very cute layout and the pictures are great.

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable layout - I really love the clean design and the colors!

This is me: Sweet Pete said...

Fun layout! Love the colors too!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the layout! colors so perfect for that.

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout!

Sharla said...

Totally love the colors!! What cute pictures, I love the clean lines too!

ScrappnBee said...

Love the layout today! Fabulous warm colors and great pics! Looks like a fun time!

smdluxe said...

another great layout! ")

robindefender said...

Great layout. Those colors are perfect for fall.

Sue Althouse said...

Great photo collage and I love those colors!

Post a Comment