Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh it is Friday!! &Class layout

Happy Friday,
I am so excited that the weekend is here.  Are you doing anything exciting?  We only have one thing on our schedule--Jack's soccer game at 9:30 Saturday morning and then NOTHING else.  I can't believe it.  I can't remember when we have only had one thing scheduled.  We are so happy.  I plan on getting caught up with some odds & ends around the house.  I am also going to stop by Simply Scrapbooks to pick out my paper for my June class.  Don't know what I am going to use yet.  If I have some extra time I may start scrapping the layouts.

Speaking of my class.  I want to share with you one of the layouts we will be making in May's Fun with Sketches Class. The class is May 17th at 1:30.  In the class we will be making 3 layouts (2-2pagers and 1-1pager) plus a BONUS card and it is only $20.  This month's class features the Echo Park Playground paper.  I so love this line.  Here are some pictures of the boys playing in the sprinkler from last summer.  I just love these photos.

supplies
cardstock: core'dinations
paper: echo park
stickers: echo park
title: silhouette

I hope everyone has a fantastic week and I will be back on Monday with a new post and layout.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm lovin' this two pager. The photos are brillent. I plan on resting this weekend and scrap my heart out. Have a good one.

Jingle said...

This is a great layout! No big plans for us this weekend, but we will have fun!!! It's supposed to be really nice!

Becky said...

Love, love love this layout! Too bad I don't live in Ohio! Haha! Have fun this weekend and I hope your mojo flows too. That's the worst, when you want/need to be productive and the mojo just isn't there!

Just Jaime said...

Great colors, I love the title work!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love the twoo pages..they are gorgeus!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

ellen s. said...

just looove it!!
thanks so much for allowing us to put your layout on the Core blog.

Have a great weekend!!!

Steph said...

Adorable layouts! Have a great weekend.

Margie Higuchi said...

Great layout, Mary Pat! Congrats on the CORE layout being featured :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Connie Mercer said...

A big congrats on the Lo!!! adorable work!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful 2 pager! And congrats on the feature.

Vanessa said...

Very nice layout! The colors are so fun!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun layout, goes perfectly with these photo's.
Looking forward to getting the sprinkler out and running through it myself :)

Tammy said...

Oh, cute layout! The photos are so cute. Love that paper line but I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet. No plans for me this weekend! I love having nothing on the schedule too. :)

Pam said...

I love the colors in this layout and those pictures are too precious! I wished we lived closer together. I would love to take one of your classes! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Unknown said...

Super cute layout!! Love the papers. My sister and I loved playing in the sprinkler when we were kids!

Post a Comment