Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday-Autumn Afternoon


Good Morning!

It's Thursday! Just one more day till the weekend--HOORAY!  Well today I wanted to get in another layout that I made at my crop 2 weeks ago.  I just love these pictures of Jack playing in the leaves.

Autumn Afternoon



This layout was fun to make.  I loved using up my last little bit of my basic grey paper.  I also loved using the Silhouette to create the trees and the title.  I really like the font I used for that.  It was a font that was on the Silhouette site.  Very fun! 

supplies
cardstock-neenah solar white
paper-basic grey
tools-martha steward punch, silhouette for title and die cut
inks: tim holtz

This is just a quick post today.  I have a busy day at work and tonight I have to pack all my kits up for my monthly crop.  I have been very bad and I haven't been in my scrap room all week.  The weather has been nice and the boys and I have outside or doing other things.  So I need to pick some pictures and print them off and then make some kits up.  I think I am going to finally finish Christmas and then start some of my winter pages. 

Have a great day and I will see you all tomorrow!



13 comments:

Pam said...

Your layout is adorable! Love the trees. TFS! :-)

Sarah said...

Cute layout, with such adorable photos! Have fun packing for your crop!

Becky said...

Such cute pictures! I love those trees too. I have a stamp similar to that and always think of it for spring but you have inspired me to use it for fall! :) Btw, the bingo card stamp is from Papertrey Ink, a set called It's Official. Lots of great images in that set! You would love it!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a pretty layout!

Vanessa said...

The colors work so well for a fall page. Nice job.

Tammy said...

Cute layout! The photos are great and I love that swirly border. The weekend is almost here! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Mary Pat, love the cute layout!

Pam W. said...

Great layout and I love the photo's...adorable.

ScrappnBee said...

Fabulous layout! Oh, I am so nostalgic for leaf piles! A staple of my youth (I am an east coaster), there are no leaf piles out here in WA in autumn as we are. All pine trees out here...on the upside, I do not need to own a rake!

Sharla said...

Great layout, I love the font and the trees too!!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute Lo~Mary Pat!!!!I have pic's like that too and they are some of my favorite~nice work!!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout, adorable photo's.
Enjoy your crop, you sure get a lot done at them :)

Catherine said...

I love this layout...the colors, those trees, and your beautiful title - oh my!!!

Post a Comment