Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday-Just the 2 of Us

Hello,

How is your week going? So far so good for me.  I leave for work at 5:45 AM and I don't get to see the boys in the morning.  I have to say that I have been having a hard time not seeing them.  I go through this every time I have off for a couple of days.  I get so used to seeing them and being with them that when I am not I just get that working mom's guilt and I miss them so much.  I can't wait till 3:00 to hold them!!!

Just the 2 of Us

At Christmas at my In Laws, Jack got a bit overwhelmed and tired and we were opening presents.  Jack just needed to take a break and be quiet for just a bit. So among the chaos we sat together  and read a book.  I so love it when he crawls up on my lap to talk or read or just getting some loving.  Nothing makes me happier than when I am holding one of my boys.  Plus I have to say the first picture of me is pretty good.  hehehehehe

supplies
paper and all embellishments-ehco park
stamps-ali edwards
ink-hero arts
font-traveling typewriter

I hope everyone has a great day!  I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Card.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you then!


10 comments:

Jingle said...

Nothing better than reading with children! Great page!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Darling layout -
and pretty picture of you! :o)

Sharla said...

I agree, having your children crawl into your lap is one of the simple pleasures in life. I used to love reading books to my kids when they were still little, they'd think I was crazy now if I tried to have them sit in my lap and read! lol, but I still miss it.

Awesome layout and you look so pretty! And, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about my Ash! :)

Just Jaime said...

How sweet! What a great title

Steph said...

Cute layout!

Becky said...

That is an AWESOME pic of you! We are in so few of our pictures it's like a grand prize when you get one with you in it AND its a great one too! Hee hee! I love the title here, so cute!

I know what you mean about missing your kids, but I love my job so much too! It's difficult :)

Pam W. said...

Great layout and it is a great picture of you too. So nice to have a good picture of the 2 of you since you probably take most of the photos. And I love when they cuddle in your lap for a good read!!

ScrappnBee said...

Great Layout! Love the candycane heart! Definately a fabulous pic of you! ...Pharoh's quest is a great game too! I think that we just need escape time now and again! Hug those boys at 3! They are more awake and squeezable in the afternoon!

Catherine said...

Really cute layout...I so love those precious moments when the kiddos need some special time with mom. They become fewer and farther between as they get older so enjoy every single one.

Tracy said...

This is such a special layout. I agree good picture of you :)
Cherish every lap sitting and snuggle you can get, they grow up so fast.

Post a Comment