Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Happy Thursday,

The one thing I love about being on the Simply Scrapbooks design team is that I get to play with paper that I would not normally buy, and this was one of those times.  I have never played with pink paislee before.  I think because I have boys I tend to stay away from "pink" things.  So when my name was on this kit I was a bit nervous, but excited. 

For this layout I took several different pictures from last summer and created this layout.  I really liked how I incorporated the pink colors on my layout but then again summer pictures have bright colors so it all seemed to fit.

Supplies
cardstock-bazzill
paper and embellishments-pink paislee
title-silhouette

I was supposed to show another 2 pager but I don't have it done and Jack has soccer tonight so I won't have time to finish it.  So instead I am going to show you my bargain of my lifetime!! Are any of you bargain shoppers?  Well I was soooo excited about this purchase that I just have to share with you because it is scrap related.  I have totally rearranged my scrap area so I will take pictures tonight and get it ready for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all then!

12 comments:

Pam said...

How cute! Now I can see I can incorporate pink in my son's layouts. :-) Thanks for sharing!

hilde janbroers said...

great two pager!!

Jingle said...

Very fun layout!

Becky said...

Now you know I love this paper! :) Awesome layout and so fun! Lobe that you incorporated the pink gingham too! Can't wait to see your bargain. I'm always up for a deal, especially if it's scrap related!

Unknown said...

Well you did a marvelous job with the papers! What a teaser posting about your awesome find but then not showing us!!! I'm sure it has to be great if you rearranged your scraproom to include it:)

Just Jaime said...

Great title work. I love a good two pager!

Steph said...

Adorable! Love the watermelon paper.

byondbzr said...

Really cute embellies!

Maria said...

Great layout!

Kendall said...

That is a very cute layout! I love the watermelon paper you used, so fun and cute!

Vanessa said...

Awesome layout! I love all the little embellishments

Tracy said...

Awesome layout. I think the papers work perfectly for this layout as it is summer.

Post a Comment