Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday-Snapshots

Happy Thursday,

The week is almost over--YES!!!  Today we are supposed to have our first day in a week to have it partly sunny and no rain.  I will believe it when I see it.  I really feel like I like in Washington State versus Ohio.  I am just so craving sunshine.

Still plugging away at my to do list.  On Monday I made a list of 22 things that I need to do and each day I take another thing off the list.  I have been waiting for my order to come in on paper and supplies to kit for my class on Saturday--getting a touch nervous that the supplies aren't here yet.  Maybe today after school I will get the call and then I can kit and then drop off the kits on Friday.  I also have to finish my kits for my May Class on May 15th.  Lots on my plate.

Speaking of my class here is my second layout we will be making for the class.      I just love Echo Park paper and this paper is so versatile.  Even though the line is called Playground you can see you can use it for really anything.  I also combined once again the Core'dinations cardstock with the Echo Park.  We are going to be learning about how to emboss the paper as well as sanding the paper.  I think it will be a bunch of fun. 


Supplies
cardstock-core'dination
paper and embellishments-echo park

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with my layout that I will be teaching for National Scrapbook Day! Thanks for stopping by and I will see ya tomorrow!!!

13 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the layout--so simple and easy to do. thank for sharing. I know what you means about list--i'm trying to work on mine but haven't been able to hoping to this weekend

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Super Cute - Great focus on the pictures and I love the colors used.

Jingle said...

This is really cute! Great photos!

Diana Fisher said...

Love the double page!!! :)

cardsister said...

Very cute LO! Love the paper and the way you used it!

Pam W. said...

Love this layout! And I just ordered this paper-so excited to create with it! Great pictures too.

Connie Mercer said...

love your double Lo and the pictures are super cute!!!

anniegetyourgluegun said...

Great layout, i love echo park too! Thank you for the inspiration!

Linda Beeson said...

I love Echo Park papers too, nice two pager! I find those to be a challenge anymore!

Vanessa said...

Very cute layout! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get some sun soon! Good luck with your class on Sat.

Becky said...

Another great layout for a class! What handsome boys you have :) We had rain today but are in for some warmer weather this weekend and even upper 80's next week. I'm like you though, I'll believe it when I see it! I love to make a list, just to cross the items off. Ha!

Marcie said...

Great two pager!

Tracy said...

What a lovely layout.
Just curious how many item have you crossed off your list? I like that you gave yourself a week, I would have gave myself a day and then upset that I didn't finish any of them ;)

Post a Comment