Friday, June 17, 2011

Still On Vacation But..........

I had to just pop in real quick today (yes, I am breaking my 10 days off rule) to let you know some big news.  I have been asked to join the Burlap and Buttercups design team.  Burlap and Buttercups is a new monthly scrapbooking kit company.  Rachel, the owner, puts together some AWESOME kits and she has put together an awesome design team.  I will be heading up the sketch design part.  I am so excited.  Each month (starting in August) each person who purchases a kit will receive 2 of my sketches PLUS I will be heading up a monthly sketch challenge.  It will take place every 3rd Monday of the month and the winner will be announced on the last day of each month.  I hope you will will "tune" in each month pop on over to participate.  I would love to see you all over there each month and try to win her amazing giveaways! 

If you have not heard of Burlap and Buttercups feel free to stop by--the link is above.

Having a fantastic time on vacation.  Here are the boys having a great time---but I must say I am totally missing my craft room (hehehehehehe)



This is my favorite picture!  My Guys!

I will be back on Monday. I have NO idea what I will post because I haven't been crafting in awhile.  OOPS! better go-hubby is calling and it is time to go for an evening swim.  I am not supposed to be posting (hehehehhehehe) --Oh Well!! Have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all in a couple of days!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mary Pat! I have not heard of them but will check them out. Looks like you are having a wonderful time with family. Enjoy your vacation!

Pam said...

Congratulations! That is great news! Off to check out your link. Have fun on the rest of your vacation! :-)

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats, Mary Pat!!
Have a great vacation! xo

Just Jaime said...

Congrats! Hope your vacation continues to be excellent!

Sue Althouse said...

Congratulations! That should give you major creative incentive when you get back from vacation!

Tammy said...

Congrats! Sounds like that position was made for you! I've been watching their kits. They put together some good stuff. Enjoy the rest of your vacation! :)

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! That is amazing news :) I can't wait to see what you create and I'm off to check out the link now as I haven't heard of them until now. Looks like you are having a great time on vacation and will have tons of photos and inspiration to scrap when you return! :)

Katie said...

Congratulations! It looks like you are having a great time on vacation - those pictures will be so much fun for you to scrap when you get back to your craft room!

Post a Comment