Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Beach Layout on Tuesday!

Hey everone!
Just popping in today to say hey.  Are you going to get any crafting in today?  I am going to try after school today.  I have made 2 sketches and I am ready to get scrappin' after school.   Even though I did a bunch of work for the store this past weekend, and made Halloween decorations with Jack I just want to scrap a bit! 

Last week I had the companion layout using the 3Bugs in a Rug summer line.  I apoligize that the picture is a little crooked but I didn't have time to fix it--I don't think you mind do you? 

I love this picture of hubby and Jack.  The two of them would take a walk everday looking for sea shells. 
cardstock-bazzill
paper- 3 Bugs in a Rug
twine- The twinery
title- Silhouette

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow!  See you all then! 

Thanks for stopping by!
-mp

12 comments:

Katie said...

This is such a wonderful layout! I need to get some crating in today, I've been doing decorations and cards, but I have so many layouts I want to do, they are just piling up in my head!

Jingle said...

This is such a great layout! I love it!

Annette Allen said...

awesome page layout...I love to see pictures of a dad holding hands with his kids...

Danielle said...

Cute page-great photo of your hubby and son.

Connie Mercer said...

super cute LO!!! love the banner!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

i wish i was on a beach somewhere.. thanks for sharing..

Mary Jo said...

Such a great photo and layout! :)
I am hoping to get some scrap time in today for sure.
Working on a sign for the laundry room!

Just Jaime said...

Love the bunting!

Becky said...

Oh I love that banner and the circles peeking out behind the picture! I DID get some crafting in today and it felt fabulous! :)

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet layout. I can see why you love this photo so much.

Ursula Schneider said...

No crafting in for me, but I did manage two photoshoots! Such a cute banner on your layout.

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE this layout!! The colors, the shapes, but the little crabs are the cutest!!! :)

Post a Comment