Friday, December 2, 2011

My Memories Part Four

Happy Friday!
I don't know about you but I am so totally ready for the weekend!  Do you have plans for this weekend?  Saturday the family is heading to a Christmas festival.  The weather should be awesome- a cool 50 degrees.  Then on Sunday we are just staying in.  I love it!  I hope to get some crafting time in. I need to go into the store and pick up some kits.  All the mid releases are hitting the store now. 

My Memories is a wonderful digital scrapbooking program!  It is so easy to use.  Over the last couple of days I have shared with you my progression with the software.  Today's layout really shows all the fun things that are available in the shop.  The kit I used was a free kit in the shop in their designer paper collection.  To create this layout I used one of my sketches that I had recently made and created this layout in literally 10 minutes.  It was awesome! I also love that to add journaling you can choose any of you fonts that are loaded on to your computer.


The awesome people at My Memories have been nice enough to let me giveaway one entire software package to one lucky winner.  What an incredible prize.  All you have to do is leave a comment HERE.  I will announce the winner on Sunday December 4th.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I will be back on Monday with a new project.  Thanks so much for stopping by! See you later!
-mp

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome digital layout...how are you liking the digital scrapbooking?

Becky said...

I love this layout! I can't get over how "real" it looks :) Have a fab time this weekend. We're taking the girls to a movie and the youngest to Build a Bear, don't you just love this time of year? Everything seems more fun! :)

Danielle said...

Love this one a lot!! The colors are so vivid and I love the chevron paper.

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Mary Jo said...

What a great layout!!
So fun :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
Your digi scrapbooking is very impressive :)

Pamela said...

Love this layout! :)

Sharla said...

Great digi layout! Love your plans for the weekend, sounds perfect!!

Arlene said...

Such precious photos! Love your layout, beautiful. :)

Post a Comment