Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Week- Thursday

Happy Thursday!

How is your week going?  Mine has been extremely busy but pretty good.  Today is like Friday for me because we have tomorrow and Monday off.  I love it.  Jack and I are going to drive down and hubby is going to take us out to lunch!  I am pretty excited!

I have to say I have had a really great 2 weeks!  I having been busting at the seams to tell you and now I can- I was asked by Nikki Sivils, herself, (yes, I am a bit awe struck) to be a guest designer for them in May!  I am soooo excited about this wonderful opportunity.  She even said that she liked my work!!!!  So way cool!! Then I found out this week that I made the Cord Scrapbook Studio design team.  I am so thrilled.  I will be designing work for displays in their store and blog, and I also have the opportunity to teach in their store in Columbus, Ohio.  I am really excited about this awesome opportunity.   I also found out yesterday that 3 of my cards were picked up for the February issue of Scrapbook News and Review-- WOW!!! I have just been blessed!  I want to thank all of you for helping me in my endeavors!  I have the best followers!!

Now enough about me and  on to my project for today! 
As I mentioned yesterday I gave my hubby several cards for Valentine's day and this is one of them!  I love
"pucker up".  I think it turned out so cute!


Supplies
carstock- neenah solar white, bazzill
paper- october afternoon
stamps- paper trey ink
dies- paper trey ink
twine- paper trey ink
ink- jenni bowlin, memento
markers- copic

I hope everyone has a great day today.  I will be back tomorrow with yet another Valentine  project.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

27 comments:

Maria said...

Muy bonita, me gustan los colores llamativos!
Cariños,

Maria B.

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card ~ you are becoming known for that!!!

Danielle said...

Congrats, Mary Pat! You are going to be one busy lady!

Cute card- love the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Cute card :)

Tammy said...

So cute Mary Pat! I love the sentiment and the bright lemons and the pink. It's awesome! :)

Becky said...

Congratulations, what awesome news!!! This card is absolutely adorable, I love it!

Jingle said...

How much do I love that card????!!!! SO CUTE! One of your best! Congratulations on the DT!

Sue Althouse said...

Very cute! You are on quite a roll, congrats, well-deserved!

Tanya Ham said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is AWESOME news!!!! Just wonderful!!! And your card is darling! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

The card is precious and congrats for being on the DT!

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute, I love it!

Katie said...

Congratulations on all of your wonderful news, it is all really excited!!! This card is adorable! Have a wonderful four day weekend, a special lunch with your husband and Jack sounds like so much fun, I hope you all have a great time!

Annette Allen said...

so so cute...congrats on your awesome news...how fun

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice love it...

Erica said...

Congratulations! You're work is amazing.

Karen said...

Congrats on all the great news! And I love this card (and yesterday's) - I adore word play

Rona said...

what a week! congrats... you must be on cloud 9!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Awesome week for you, that is amazing-- Congrats.

I love that card-- beautiful! Love copic, I need to start using them more, maybe I will bust them out tonight =)

SandeeNC said...

wow, I don't know where to start first! You have had a fabulous week my friend, so very glad for you! (((hugs))) and that card is sooooooooooooo cute!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Mary Pat, what a great card - the colors are FAB!! Congrats on your GDT with Nikki - isn't she the sweetest?! So happy for you!!

Amy said...

soooo cute! love the lemons!

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations on all your good news...You deserve it. I love your work...you are one creative lady!

This card made me smile!

Aimee Kidd said...

YAY!!!!! I knew Nikki would see what beautiful work you do with her stuff!!! I'm so stinkin excited for you!!!!

That card...........gorgeous!!!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Wow -- so much wonderful news! Congrats on ALL of the fun opportunities that have come your way. You are going to be busy -- but in a good 'scrappy' way, of course! Love the card, too. That stamp and sentiment are so sweet!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats that is fantastic news! I love Nikki's line, so you are a lucky duck!

This is so cute and I Love love love love that red polka dot paper!!!

I hope you are having fun with the extra time off!

Penny said...

I was going to give you the Liebester Award for one of my favorite blogs, but you had 201 followers! I started to unsubscribe from your site, just so you would qualify! (You have to have less than 200 followers to be able to win the award) Love Penny

Tracy said...

I agree Mary Pat, you do have the best followers, teehee.
As for your card, how cute.
Love the image with the sentiment ;)

Post a Comment