Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Doodlebug Fun

Happy Tuesday!

I have had a couple of days where I have been able to create just for me and this is one of those projects.  I LOVE Doodlebug and I love the Boys Only collection.  It is perfect for my oldest son.  He picked out a summer hat and his summer shades this year all on his own and he thought he looked super cool!  I took some pictures of him and I must admit- he does look super cool and growing up.  sniff sniff!

supplies
Everything is Doodlebug except
mister huey by studio calico- clay

I have been taking my time and really reorganizing my scraproom.  I bought a label maker and trying to really  clean it up and stuff.  I am working on it again today.  I hope to take photos of my one area and I will share them with you.  Do you enjoy organizing your scraproom?  I LOVE it.  I am having so much fun! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

17 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

I love stars on a boy page! Great!!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Yay! So glad you found time to scrap just for you! This is a wonderful layout!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute and I love the design and the pictures~adorable!!!!

Tammy said...

Great layout! Love the photos - especially the hat over the face. My nephews do stuff like that when they are tired of me taking pictures. :) This design is fun - love the elements hanging from the twine.

gssfam said...

I LOVE the layout! I love the pics...they are super cool and fun and gorgeous selection of papers and accents!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, such cute pics! Awesome layout too! Have fun organizing your space. :)

Danielle said...

Great page! And sometimes, I think I like the organizing more than the scrapping.

Madeline said...

Cute page! What great pictures! He looks adorable in his hat and sunglasses.

Becky said...

Love that little line of twine with the embellishments hanging off! I've been toying around with the idea of a label maker for years, can't wait to see your organization!

Erica said...

GREAT layout! I have this paper line just waiting to be used.

Mary Jo said...

Super, super cute layout! :)

Laura said...

I love the colors. Such a boy page. Love the bucket hat lol

~Tammy~ said...

What a darling layout! All the perfect elements for a boy for sure! Sorry I have been way distant...on vacation and running around crazy with summer activities. I am having a harder time keeping up this summer than I though.

Nathalie said...

This is a very cool boy page! I love the color combo and the elements you used! Thank you for your comment yesterday :)

Tracy said...

Ohhh you are going to love your lable maker, you will be labeling everything, lol.
I do enjoy organizing, love it actually, but it doesn't stay like that for long, lol
Great layout as always. Love, love your work.

scrappymo! said...

Another great layout...just paging back and catching up on the blogs I follow!

Post a Comment