Monday, July 2, 2012

Moxxie Monday

Happy Monday!

Can you believe that it is July 2nd alreay?  Where is the time going?

Did you have a great weekend?  We sure did.  We had so much fun at our family reunion.  I love seeing all the 2nd cousins playing together.  I love a huge family!  I also got to relax a bit which I totally loved.  I also got in some fun scrapping for Cord Scrapbook Studio.  I will be able to reveal that sketch and layout with you next week.

Over on the Moxxie blog I am up with some 4th of July items.  I thought I would share them with you here as well.  So I have for you a wonderful new sketch that I made for a fun card.  There is still time right now for you to make a 4th of July card.  Here is the sketch.
And here is my take on it using the Moxxie Hometown Celebration collection.
supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- moxxie
stamps- hero arts
ink- hero arts
die cuts-paper trey ink

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Tomorrow I will have a beautiful centerpiece using the Moxxie Hometown Celebration.  I will see you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp


23 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love your card!!

Norma G. said...

I love it, great card!

Christina Collins said...

Wow! Stunning card. Love all the distressed appeal to it!

Unknown said...

Perfect mix of patterns on this card- nicely done!!

Mary Jo said...

Love the papers!
Great card!!

Tammy said...

Great card! I love how the doily looks cut from pattern paper. :)

byondbzr said...

Great sketch and you KNOW I love the Moxxie! ;)

Jennifer Grace said...

Brilliant card, I love the die cuts!

P.S. Did you see my weekend blog event? Lots of chances to win crafting stuff here: http://www.jennifersjumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/end-of-weekend-but-not-end-of.html but hurry, giveaways end tonight! x

Becky said...

Great patriotic card! Love that distressed paper!!

Margie Higuchi said...

OOoo, this is a very nice collection - love red, white & blue combos! Love your take on the challenge...great sketch :)

Annette Allen said...

what a great 4th of July card...

Murphy's Law said...

I love that paper ! Yummy card.

Connie Mercer said...

love the paper and great take on the sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

love this!!!

Unknown said...

Love the card, and the new Moxxie goodies!

Elisa K said...

love your take on the sketch... I agree I can't believe it's already July... Thanks for sharing.

Aimee Kidd said...

Love your sketch and what a great card! Love those papers!

Anita Scroggins said...

Hi Mary Pat! Love your card, this is sooo cute!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your card is so fun and festive, Mary Pat. Great take on the sketch. I know what you mean about looking at the calendar. July 2!! How did that happen?!

SandeeNC said...

Great sketch and love the mixing of Americana papers! Fabulous card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

I love the card! Its very patriotic! I'm glad to hear you had such a great time with your family this weekend :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

thanks for sharing ....

Tracy said...

I have been jumping all over blogs this last little while, I have missed this post. Being at the cottage were there isn't internet, it is hard to keep up.
Another great card...layouts and cards, you amaze me with your talent :)

Post a Comment