Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday All Star

Happy Tuesday!

Wow, I know the summer is coming to a close.  Jack started 1st grade camp this week.  This is a 2 week summer camp to jump start them for 1st grade.  He was so excited to be back at school!  He said he can't wait to find out who is 1st grade teacher will be.  Oh, I could just eat him up!!!!  I am so thrilled that he is excited to go to 1st grade!

Today I am sharing another Jillibean Soup layout that I made for my Guest DT spot.  Jack loved his summer soccer team this year.  He wasn't really thrilled about the games but he loved practice.  These were a couple of shots I got of him in his practice. To create the stick banners I cute out the pattern paper and used a tooth pick for the pole. I thought they came out cute and then for the star I cut out the star on my Silhouette and used the negative space.  I then outlined the star with some Jillibean twine.
Supplies
Everything is Jillibean Soup Game Day Chili!

I hope everyone has a great day today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new card.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and craft day!
-mp

23 comments:

Amy said...

Nooooooo.....summer can't be coming to a close!!!! Where did the summer go??? Love my time off in the summer :)
Nice layout! I love Jillibean Soup!!

Penny said...

Love the soccer layout and photos, too cute! Especially the mini flags! Love Penny

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

We still have six weeks to go before school starts. No prep camp here, but there is a middle school orientation. :) This is a great sports layout. I love your banner work and those adorable flags!

Unknown said...

Cute!

Tammy said...

Super fun layout. I love the frames behind the photos. Adds some fun pizzazz along with the cute flags. Love everything about this! :)

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love the little pennants!

Janet's Joy said...

I love your little stick banners! So glad that only half of our summer is gone.

Just Jaime said...

Love the little pendents!

Sue Althouse said...

Great page!

Connie Mercer said...

very FUN and summery!!!! love working with Kraft of anykind!!!!

Danielle said...

Super cute!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so fabulous...love it

Madeline said...

Beautiful page! I love the colorful Jillibean papers with the kraft background.

Tracey McNeely said...

You really rock at layouts Mary Pat, so cute and clever!

Lydia said...

Love the crooked matting, such a fun layout Mary!!

SandeeNC said...

Your stick banners are perfect, and I hope that Jack does enjoy first grade and gets an awesome teacher! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Laura said...

No no no. Not august yet, officially. Lol. Fun layout.

Anonymous said...

love that banner!

Becky said...

Love the banner and the toothpick pennants! Adorable! My girls are ready for school too!

Katie said...

This is such a cute layout! I love the title and pennants!

That is so exciting that Jack is excited to go to school! I just got my lesson plan book for this year, and I have to say, I'm excited too!

Norma G. said...

I really love this layout, all the details are wonderful.

scrappymo! said...

Love it but I love all that paper to bits so i am a bit biased! Seriously, that is a great layout...love the banner and the little flags.

Tracy said...

Another great layout !!!
Love your banner and the flags, and of course the photos of your little star.

Post a Comment