Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday baby love

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  So far so good here.  I am very glad the temperatures have broken for just a little bit and it is a bit cooler.  We were able to play outside yesterday something we haven't been able to do these last three weeks.

Today I have a quick card I made with the Bella Blvd Baby boy collection for Cord Scrapbook Studio.   I once again used my scraps and added some twine and one of the adorable die cuts.  Very simple and very Easy on this one but I like those when it all comes together super fast.  Don't you?


supplies
paper and die cut- bella blvd.
twine- the twinery
tools- ek succes border punch

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

24 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

This is such a FUN card - love the colors!!

Just Jaime said...

Love the colors! Great mix of pp!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty card, Mary Pat. The twine really pulls it all together. Great mix of PPs and colors too. :)

Unknown said...

cute little card! Love the colors and the twine...must remember to buy twine!:)

~Tammy~ said...

I love to use scraps on my card! This is just darling and the papers are a fabulous collection!

Becky said...

Oh, so grateful that our temps broke here too! It was almost unbearable!! Love those polka dots on your card!!

Mary Jo said...

It is much cooler here as well and I am so happy!
We actually hung out in the backyard yesterday for a while!
Great design on your card, and great papers. Love the chevron and the green stars.

gssfam said...

Oh this is so cute!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute, love the design and the papers you used!!

Annette Allen said...

love this card...such a great design...

Jennifer Grace said...

Great card, I love the twine wrapped around it! x

Madeline said...

So pretty! Love the tie twine!

Anonymous said...

that is such a sweet little card!!!

Laura said...

Very pretty and I love the bright colors.

Danielle said...

So sweet and I love the sentiment in the middle of the flower.

Kelly Roberts said...

nice use of the various patterns. like the flower, too. good job!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute! Great way to use those scraps! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet card Mary Pat, love those colours.

Pam said...

I love this card. I need to start using twine more in my cards/layouts. I'm so glad we have cooler temps too. That heat wave was brutal! Take care! :-)

SandeeNC said...

Ahh, it has cooled off here as well, we actually got a downpour today which was much needed!!! Cute card, love the paper! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

scrappymo! said...

So cute and fun! Love the twine element.

Katie said...

It cooled off here too - which was great because we were outside sight seeing with my parents this week! But its supposed to get hot again :(

I love the papers you chose for the card, they are all so cheery!

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
I would love to have a card come together quickly, but I don't think quickly is in my creative vocabulary, teehee.

Post a Comment