Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Hello Birthday

Happy Wednesday.
This week is just flying by for me!  Any scrapping going on today?  None for me.  I am heading into work to finish putting all my stuff away in my new room and to work on bulletin boards and stuff like that.  My awesome mom is picking Jack up from camp and watching him until I get home!  

Today I have a quick card to share.  It is made with the LYB Hello Spring collection.  I made this for my DT work for Cord Scrapbook Studio I loved this collection so much.  The colors just screamed happiness to me!  I made a cute card using all my scraps from my previous projects.   I love the tucked in stick pins.  Just way too cute!



Supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
Everything else LYB

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with yet another card.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp 

23 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

sweet!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty card, Mary Pat, and just in time too. My birthday is Saturday. LOL! :)

Unknown said...

Very, very pretty card, Mary Pat! Happy school room work...I didn't teach for very many years but I do remember oh so well going in to set up my room (which changed yearly I think!) and all the in service meetings!! You know summer's over then:)

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet card!

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love those pins!

Becky said...

I love those pins too, adorable!

Staci said...

Those stick pins are too cute! :-)

Annette Allen said...

very pretty card..

Madeline said...

So pretty with the pins!

Mary Jo said...

Soooo, pretty!
Love those little pins :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Love all your fun papers you used :) Your flower is beautiful and I love those sweet pins too!

Danielle said...

Cute card-adore the pins! I can't believe you are back at work, already! Wow, has the summer flown.

Sue Althouse said...

Super cute card! I always enjoyed getting my classroom ready for the start of another school year.

Ulrika said...

Congrats for winning the Imaginisce-challenge! What a beautiful and colorful layout! Love it!

Amy said...

This is super cute! Have fun getting ready for a new crop of kids!!

Norma G. said...

Hello! Boy, this card is sooo cute! Those stick pins are just great, enjoy your day setting up your new classroom :D

Kelly Roberts said...

i like the three pins. very cute card and nice work!

SandeeNC said...

Cute card, so do you decorate your room for the kids? What kind of things do you do? Would love to see that! waving hi from the awesome hills of North Carolina :)

laura said...

Pretty little card. Its good to have those quick ones on hand.

scrappymo! said...

Cute card...Good luck getting your room all put together! Bet it looks great.

Katie said...

I hope you were able to get your room unpacked and your boards done! I'll be working on mine after our professional development days in a few weeks!

The card is great! The little stick pins are so special!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is such a bright and cheery card and fun collection. Cuteness!

Tracy said...

Great card :)
That paper makes you card look like it has so much texture to it :)

Post a Comment