Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday and Moxxie Gift Boxes

Happy Friday!

Oh I am so glad that it is the weekend!   How about you?  Do you have any plans?  Saturday I have errands and then Jack has his first Lacrosse practice.  He wanted to start Lacrosse so we have our first practice.  Then on Sunday hubby and Jack are going to the Bengals vs. Brown game and Michael and I are hanging out at home.  I hear some crafting in my day!!! I can't wait!!

Moxxie has a great collection called A very Merry unBirthday.  This is a fun, bright and cheery birthday collection.  Our family has so many birthdays this month that I made some fun gift boxes using my Silhouette and this paper collection.  I have to say I had a ball with it.  I made two different sizes- a larger one and a smaller one.  

The larger bow- I just love this one!
The second bow.  This one was really fun!
supplies
everything is Moxxie
tools- glue gun and Silhouette

I am totally going to use this design for Christmas.  Won't these look great under the tree?

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new project!  See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day and weekend!!!  GO BENGALS!!!!!
MP

21 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Cute! Nice and bright!

Hank hendricks said...

Like the gift box..cute and bright..Act sound like Gift Card envelopes.

Janet's Joy said...

Love the bows! Have a great weekend.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are adorable gift boxes, Mary Pat! The bows are a great finishing touch. I can totally see these in a Christmas theme.

~Tammy~ said...

These are so delightful! I am smitten with the bows.

What age can they start playing Lacrosse in your area. Here they have to be 9. My son wants to play so bad. He is still 3 years off.

Madeline said...

Beautiful boxes! Love the bows!

Jingle said...

These are uber cuteness!

Tammy said...

Oh, love, love the bows! Such fun packages. Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

These are SO cute! I love this idea.

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!! I saw that bow in the Sil Store, and wasn't sure how it would look - I love it!!! :)

Mary Jo said...

Those are adorable!
No big plans this weekend.
Just glad to have Mike home! :)

Annette Allen said...

super cute gift boxes...makes getting gifts so much more fun...

Katie said...

These gift boxes are so cool! I think they would look great under the Christmas tree!

I hope Jack enjoys his first lacrosse practice!

Christina said...

Who Dey!!! :)
Those gift boxes are great! I'm super jealous that your DH is heading down to the game-that's my favorite game of the year. :) I have a vendor taking me to the Dolphins game next month-can't wait.
Our Jackson starts lacrosse tomorrow too-after watching his brother play the last couple of years-he can't wait for his turn!
Have a great weekend!

Laura said...

I am so late today. The boxes are adorable and they would be awesome for Christmas. Working on the patio this weekend. We are so close to being done, intricate cutting left for corners, curves, etc

Norma G. said...

Great gift boxes, love the bright colors. I'm not sure what we're going this weekend but going to a football game sounds way cooler I'm sure. Jack is gonna have a blast!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute gift boxes!!

Dana Tatar said...

These boxes are so cute!

Tracy said...

These are so neat, I love paper art :)
I had seen that top bow you made selling in a package at one of the stores I checked out yesterday :)

Katherine said...

Oh super boxes and I love the ribbon like bow on the top - gorgeous :)

gale said...

These are so cute!! I love the bright colors.

Post a Comment