Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday and Moxxie

Happy Friday!

Oh my I am so glad it is the weekend!  How about you?  any plans?  We have Lacrosse and then we may hit a fall festival.  I just love fall!  I have several scrapping projects floating around in my brain and I would love to be able to start one!

Today I am up with a card that I made for Moxxie using the Very Merry Unbirthday collecion.  This is a really great collection with some really bright colors!. 
The card came together very quickly with the help of the wonderful die cuts and stickers!

supplies
Everything is Moxxie

Next Friday is the Moxxie Blog Hop and we will be giving away the entire All Hallow's Eve collection.  Here is a sneak peek at the collection.  
Isn't this collection so fun?  The blog hop will be next Friday so be sure to check in next week!  The Moxxie Muses have been really busy creating some fun and exciting projects with this collection!  I will also be highlighting this collection all month long!  I have some fun projects to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with all new projects!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day and weekend!
mp
 

20 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Nice, bright fun looking card.

Margie Higuchi said...

OOooo, those Halloween papers look mighty ghouly! LOL! Cute birthday card - love the colors :) This weekend I am hoping to shoot some fall senior pictures (crossing my fingers!).

gale said...

Cute card! I love making cards with stickers. It's so easy and always so colorful while being quick.

Jen Mc said...

This is a great Halloween card!

Cheryl Husmann said...

What a fun little card! This so gives me the itch to get some cards made, so I have them at the ready!

Jingle said...

Cute card!

Annette Allen said...

very cute...

Happy Friday

Izzy Anderson said...

Cute card. Love how the blue and yellow really pop!

Tammy said...

Fun card. The colors are fun and perfect for boys! Have a great weekend. :)

Pamela said...

Great card! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a fun and happy card! Have a great weekend, Mary Pat!

Danielle said...

Cute card!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card, love the bright colors :)

Melissa said...

An adorable card, love the fun colors! Happy Friday!

Becky said...

Such a pretty blue on that card! Thanks for the peek, looks fun! Have a great weekend!

Mary Jo said...

super cute card!! :)
Hope you have a great weekend.
May be doing some car shopping here!

Janet's Joy said...

Great card! Have a fun weekend.

Katie said...

The card is great, I love the bright colors!

I hope you have a great weekend. Ours is jammed packed (as usual!)

Tracy said...

Such a fun card :)
I have the All Hallows Eve papers, but not the extras. Love that paper line :)

Sue Althouse said...

Fun card, very happy colors! We were in Dayton last weekend with our son and daughter in-law, went to the Buckeye game!

Post a Comment