Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Moxxie Madness

Happy Friday!!

Who is glad that the weekend is finally here?  ME!!!!!  This week did go by really fast though for me which is really good.  Do you have any plans?  Saturday we have Jack's Lacrosse practice and then he is having a friend over (love this!!!).  Then on Sunday we have NOTHING.  Yup that is right NOTHING!  I am so excited.  I am totally going to get some crafting in. I have a a couple of projects for Moxxie that I would like to knock off and then maybe a project or two for me.  That would be awesome!!

Have you tried the new swing cards?  There are some dies out there that create these cards and then my Silhouette has a couple of them.  I wanted to try them so I bought the basic round circle.  It was really fun to create.  I covered my basic white card with some fun Moxxie Midway Madness paper.  We have a birthday coming up and I thought this would be great.  I covered the circle and then added the fun carrousel horse die cut and added a little banner.

This is the front of the card.

Then you pull the card open and the circle swivels and you have your message.  I covered the flip side of the circle with yellow paper again and then stamped my sentiment.  I added a few buttons and I was done!
These cards are super fun to make.  I am really glad I tried it.  I just wanted to try something new!

supplies
silhouette
paper-die cuts- stickers- Moxxie
buttons- paper trey ink
stamps- paper smooches
ink- hero arts, tim holtz distress ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back on Monday with a new project.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!!
mp

16 comments:

gale said...

This looks so fun!! I have seen a few of these and someday would like to make one. I love yours.

Becky said...

How cute is this? I haven't seen these, it's such a cute idea :) Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is so fun! Love the interactive element. I have not seen the swing cards. Great work.

Janet's Joy said...

Cute card! I'll have to give that a try.

Jingle said...

Very fun swing card!

Mary Jo said...

So cute!
I haven't tried a swing card, but have been seeing them around quite a bit lately :)

Norma G. said...

Fun card! I'm going to a CK Scrapbook Convention this weekend to meet up with my PWP friends. Should be fun, it'll be my first one :D

Pamela said...

Love it! :)

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun card Mary Pat! Thanks for sharing!

Annette Allen said...

oh how i love this...such a fun card...

Staci said...

How cool is that?! TFS!

SandeeNC said...

Cute, haven't tried them, but they look like fun. Hope you have a great week end, and get some fun crafting in on Sunday!
waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just so much fun.

Nora MacPhail said...

Very cool and very creative!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracy said...

Great card Mary Pat.
My girls and I had fun making these types of cards years ago.
But then again, is there anything new?
Fun papers you used and pretty image on the front.

Hope you get your creating in, and your boys have fun with their friend :)

Katie said...

This is a really fun card! I haven't seen them before, but I definitely want to try them out now.

I hope you had a fun relaxing weekend and were able to get your crafting in on Sunday!

Post a Comment