Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day

Happy Monday

Well, the summer is officially over (even though we started school 2 weeks ago) and now it is Labor Day Weekend!  I am spending the day with family and taking the day off!  I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very wonderful Labor Day.  I hope you get to spend the day with family and friends.  And maybe just a touch of crafting! LOL!!  I plan on getting a couple little projects done!  fingers Crossed!!

I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  Also on Friday we are having our Monthly Moxxie Blog Hop! So I have a jammed packed week!  Can't wait to get started!  See you tomorrow!

Have a very happy Labor Day!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Enjoy your day off, Mary Pat!

Mary Jo said...

Enjoy the holiday! :)

Tracy said...

I am sure you are enjoying your labour day with your family :)

Post a Comment