Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday School Days

Happy Monday

Did you have a great weekend?  We sure did!  It was just nice to have a semi calm weekend.  Jack had his first Lacrosse practice and he really liked it.  The coach and helpers were just awesome and he really learned a lot.  Then on Sunday Jeff and Jack went to the Bengals game.  Michael and I stayed home and we broke out our fall home decor and set up our mantel and pulled out the fall towels and so forth.  I also got some crafting done.  Love it when I can craft just for me!

Last Friday was a really cool day for me because my projects that I made for We R Memory Keepers debuted on their facebook page. Last month I was contacted by We R and they asked me if I wanted to play with this collection and make some projects for their Facebook page.  Well of course, my answer was YES! and   I was so excited.  Here is my first project.  I LOVE printer's treys because they make THE perfect home decor item.  I was honored to play with the Making the Grade collection and so I wanted something fun for our house.  I snapped these photos of Jack on his first day of school.  I ten took each little trey and made some cute inserts.  For several of the boxes I cut the paper using my Silhouette into some fun cards like the school house and some journaling cards.  I then decorated the boxes with the coordinating stickers, bottle caps and tags!  I just love how it turned out!

supplies
paper- bottle caps- stickers- We R Memory Keepers
printer's trey- hobby lobby
Silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another project from We R Memory Keepers.  See you then!
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

25 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Wow...this looks great...love what you added!

gale said...

This is awesome!! It will be such a treasure when he's older.

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats Mary Pat! Love the Hall Pass collection!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congrats to you, Mary Pat! Saw this one their Facebook page last week and left you some love there. You did an amazing job with this collection and I see you used your trusty Silhouette to make some of the fun inserts. :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Super fun that WRMK asked you to design - such a wonderful compliment :) LOVE what you did with the tray...I should get mine out and create! LOL! Congrats <3

Connie Mercer said...

very cute!!! Congrats on the new position!!!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely fabulous! I love it!

Madeline said...

Love what you did with the printer tray! Great project!

Unknown said...

Love this tray! Fun!!

Jaclyn Rench said...

What a fun opportunity, Mary Pat! Congrats! Love the sweet pictures of your little guy and the cute home decor piece you made with them! :)

Becky said...

Sounds like a great weekend! We put up our fall decorations too :) love your printer tray, Still need to do one of these!

Mary Jo said...

How fun to have your project on their page!
It is adorable!! :)

Erica said...

I love those trays!! This is just awesome.

Katie said...

This painters tray is so fun! I love the school house!

Tracy Ross said...

Love this...I so want to get some of these now! Thanks for sharing!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

adorable!

laura said...

Super cute, what a good idea to use a divided tray.

Sharla said...

Oh what a fun project and super cute way to display school pictures! Great project~!

Cindy S. said...

Jaw droppingly STUNNING! WOW! :)

Tracy said...

This is such a cute project :)
I still have my tray, I know what I am going to do with it...just need to get down to business ;)

Jennifer Grace said...

So cute! I love the silhouette cuts. You've put the collection to great use! x

~Tammy~ said...

Oh I just love this!

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh, I don't know how I missed this. 100 percent fab! Congrats!

Norma G. said...

This is gorgeous, love it!

Catherine said...

This is SO cute! I keep looking at those trays and think I should get one but I'm never sure what I'd put in it. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!!!

Post a Comment