Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday with Man Cave

Happy Thursday!

I love it that the week is marching on so quickly!  I am ready for the weekend already!  LOL!

I have to give a little toot for myself but yesterday I was the featured fan over on the Nikki Sivils, scrapbooker facebook page.  Sarah featured my layout and card using the Get Well Soon Collection.  I was so honored to be chosen!  I just always have a lot of fun when I use Nikki's papers!

Kite Tails Designs has a collection called Man Cave!  This is a fun collection that is perfect for all the men in your life.  We love to grill out and I thought it would be great to snap a photo of my hubby grilling out for my Project Life.  I really loved the photo so I decided to use it for a layout and I knew Man Cave would just be perfect for it!!



Supplies
cardstock- american crafts
paper, stickers, chipboard- Kite Tails Designs
mist- mister huey

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

24 comments:

Christy said...

This is a great masculine LO. I have such a hard time with those so I looove the inspiration :)

Norma G. said...

Wow how cool is that! Congrats on being featured!! Great layout, I'm ready for the weekend too ;D

gale said...

Love this!! Totally cool use of hexagons and congrats for getting a good pic. My hubby turns away every dang time. ugh.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congrats on being featured, Mary Pat! This is such a great guy page. I struggle with those. Love the clusters of hexagons!

Heidi said...

Wow, that white background really makes all the colors pop. Love it!

Jingle said...

Absolutely fabulous layout!!! Love the hexagons!

Janet's Joy said...

Super manly layout and congrats on being featured!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout...you got man at what he loves...grilling..hehe

Tanya Ham said...

Congrats again, and what a cute page! Love those masculine colors! :) Great job!

April Michelle said...

Very manly, lol. The layout is great!

robindefender said...

Fun layout!

Unknown said...

Adorable love this layout!!

Anonymous said...

This is great! With all the boys in my life I really need to get this collection.

Katie said...

I love this layout - the hexagons are great! And the title is too funny, I think all guys should come with a warning when they are by the grill!

Tammy said...

Great layout! I love the border strips on the top and bottom and the hexagons. Love it! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Great page, Mary Pat! LOVE those Hexagons :) It's nice that hubby gets a page too! LOL!

jojobeth1 said...

love your layout and the colors you used for this masculine page. I love seeing guy pages

laura said...

My husband would like to think he is the grill master, but I am the one that does most of the grilling. Great layout.

Becky said...

Congrats on your feature! Fun layout today :) I love the title.

lisaplus6 said...

this layout is perfect!! so happy to stop by your blog today, my friend!

SandeeNC said...

Great LO about your hubby, he looks real cute standing there slaving away! I like how you use white space so well, never looks empty or not finished! Fantastic LO! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats! Love the colors on your layout, really perfect for a man page!

Anonymous said...

love those hexagons!

Tracy said...

Congrats on being featured :)
Great layout :)

Post a Comment