Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Home Decor with Imaginisce

Happy Tuesday,

Back in July I had the fun time of working with the Imaginisce Monster Mash collection from Cord Scrapbook Studio.  I have always loved Imaginisce paper collections because they are just too much fun.  I had already made a card and a layout and I had some paper scraps left over so I made this altered photo frame. 
I used the pattern paper along with some of the die cuts to embellish it.  It is pretty simple and basic but the paper and the couple of embellishments make it cute!

Everything is Imaginisce

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new Halloween card that I made this week.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww i love this...such a fun frame...love it

Margie Higuchi said...

What a great way to use up scraps - this is just too stinkin' cute!!! What a wonderful home decor project :)

Lisa said...

OMG that is so cute. That is one of my favorite paper lines this year. Thanks for sharing!

Mandalika said...

So cute, love the idea of the die cuts and the photo in a frame.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

ADORABLE! It looks as if the words came as part of the photo mat. Such a cute idea, Mary Pat!

Heidi said...

Love it!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty!

Janet's Joy said...

Great home decor piece!

scrappymo! said...

Great idea! I have some of those 3 photo frames and need to find a way to fill them without personal photos...(family does not want their photos on the
web).

They hang in my scraproom and sometimes show when I do photos...methinks they now are going to hold pictures of my halloween decorating and added diecuts and rubons!

Thanks for the idea!

Danielle said...

Love! This is lovely and they are adorable!

Loni said...

awww! I LOVE THIS!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute and so fun!!!!

Norma G. said...

Hi Mary Pat, love the frame! It's such a great way to bring your Halloween decor onto the walls :D

Mary Jo said...

That is just too adorable!!! :)

Becky said...

So cute!

Erica said...

This is adorable!!!

laura said...

this is such a great idea. Love the papers in the two frames and you could change that out so easily with different pictures too

Fleursbydesign said...

Live this frame, what a great idea :)

Anonymous said...

very fun!

~Tammy~ said...

This is darling! what a great idea and fun and cute too!

Tracy said...

Oh Mary Pat, I love this idea.
Great papers, so fun .

Katie said...

This is too cute! I love how the picture is framed with the papers - those papers are just fabulous!

Post a Comment