Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday CAS Card

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  So far so good here.  I have been able to get in some crafting time this week.  I have found a good routine for us after school and it seems to be working much much better!!  Tonight is busy though with Jack's Lacrosse practice. 

A couple of weeks ago I need a birthday card for a friend who loves the clean and simple look to things.  So I came up with this.  I used my Soup Staples II from Jillibean Soup and my Silhouette to create this look.  I am really really addicted to using the negative space lately!  I then just added a Soup Label and I was done!

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper and label- Jillibean soup

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

27 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very effective...great card.

gale said...

Beautiful. The sentiment is my favorite. lol

Connie Mercer said...

lovely card!! love the white on white~

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love the white on white with the pops of great color. Awesome card, Mary Pat!

Unknown said...

Fun card! Love the butterflies.

lisaplus6 said...

love this card, Mary Pat! This card is full of white and POP... it is PERFECT!! I enjoyed reading your blog today, my friend!

Jingle said...

Very pretty card, Mary Pat! I love this one!

Becky said...

This is so pretty with the white border pieces. Love it!

Tanya Ham said...

GORGEOUS!!!! :)

Unknown said...

This card is so cute!! I love the chevron butterflies!

Danielle said...

Beautiful design! I love the white on white with the chevron butterflies.

Melissa said...

This is so beautiful and clever. I struggle with CAS, you make it look so easy!

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty card! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Such a great CAS card! Love the colors and patterns in the butterflies...such an impact it makes :)

Janet's Joy said...

Love the clean look!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful card love the white border and butterflies :)

angie gutshall said...

Love the simpleness!

Christina said...

I love those butterflies-pretty card!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love all the white and these amazing butterflies...so pretty...lovely card...can't wait to see some coloring... :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

love the card and the simlpicty of it.. thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Terrific and I also like the white border ounch strip you added

Cathy said...

so pretty...a stunning card!

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty card.
I love the white on white with that pop of colour with the butterflies.
So pretty :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! Love the tone on tone with a pop of color :)

~Tammy~ said...

CAS perfection!

Izzy Anderson said...

I'm such a fan of both clean and simple and negative punches. My favorites all in one card! Beautiful and striking.

Norma G. said...

Beautiful card!

Post a Comment