Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Home Decor with Imaginisce

Happy Tuesday

How are things going?  So far so good here.I want to t hank everyone for the your kind words.  I am feeling much better.  The anitbiotics are awesome!

We are getting some of the side effects of Sandy here in Ohio and the wind is crazy and we actually are projected to get some snow flurries.  We are not supposed to get the craziness like the east Coast.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the effected areas.  Since our weather has taken a turn it has been nice to come home from school, get in my comfy clothes and head on to the basement.  I actually have been getting in some more crafty time and I have been loving this!!

I had some fun news this past weekend.  I was asked to join a new digi stamp company The Stamping Shack  They have the cutest digi stamps and I am so excited!  I love to color and I am so glad that I have decided to get back into it!  I want to thank Annette over at My Cleaver Creations.  She encouraged me to get back in the game and I am loving every minute of it.  I really look forward to creating some wonderful cards with their adorable and whimsy images.  If you haven't heard of them be sure to stop on by!

For my project today I have a fun and cute home decor piece.  I used the adorable Christmas collection from Imaginisce.  I made this piece for Cord Scrapbook Studio this past summer.  I had never made one of these wreath before but I really loved how it turned out!  I used a 4 inch square for the bottom row and then a 3 inch square for the top row.  I shaped them into cones and then hot glued them down.  I then cut out a 4 inch circle for the top and added the title Christmas Cheer using one of the awesome die cuts.    To hang it I added some coordinating ribbon.  I loved how it turned out and it was so easy to make!
supplies
everything is from Imaginisce except the ribbon (michael's)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a the Halloween cards that I made for my son to take to school.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is lovely...you did a gorgeous job on it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Mary Pat! Such a fun piece of home decor!

Heidi said...

This turned out great! So cute!

Annette Allen said...

aww Congratulations on your new DT...woohoo so excited for you. That is awesome...

Your home decor came out awesome..totally love it

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Janet's Joy said...

Love the wreath and I'm glad that you are feeling better.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great idea, very pretty!

Mary Jo said...

Congratulations!
And glad you are feeling better!!
What a bright and cheerful project!

Tiffany said...

Congrats and great projects. Stay safe.

Danielle said...

Great project! Glad you are feeling better.

Katie said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better.

I hope Sandy doesn't affect you too badly. I cannot believe the destruction it caused. Growing up in New York, they always threatened these big storms, and nothing ever happened. I was not expecting Sandy to be this bad!

Spending time in your comfy clothes and scrapping sounds like a great time! This wreath is great!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous mary pat!!! and Congrats on the new DT!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Well, I hope you don't get the craziness. It's no fun! Hope not a lot of the winter mess from it either.

This turned out wonderful! So pretty! Love those colors!

Norma G. said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Congrats on your new DT assignment, your coloring is beautiful and coloring with markers is not an easy thing to do. Love your latest project for Christmas, it's gorgeous!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute!!
Be sure and stop over to my blog today (my second post of the day) ... there's a little something you might enjoy! :)

laura said...

Super cool idea, TFS

Anonymous said...

Love it! TFS

angie gutshall said...

Such a fun project!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

love this!!! and congrats!!!

Tracy said...

Ohhh I love this, Great colours and those cones are so fun.

Izzy Anderson said...

What a super fun idea. Very creative. Great project. And big congrats, Mary Pat, on the new gig! :)

gale said...

Beautiful project! I love all the different papers on it.

Post a Comment