Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday December Whimsie Doodles Challenge

Happy Tuesday,

Did you get a lot of crafting done this past weekend?  I was able to craft a little bit.  One of the things I did was complete my card for the December Whimise Doodles challenge.  The challenge is based on this color inspiration photo. Don't you just love all those wonderful colors.  I totally love them!  You can see all the details to the challenge by going HERE!

Here is my take on the inspiration.  I used Cafe Lizzy and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I then teamed her up with some fun papers from Moxxie.  Finally I added the sentiment and some yummy twine from The Stringery.  I love the light green and white color combo!
supplies
paper- moxxie
digi stamp- whimsie doodles
markers- spectrum noir
clear stamp- pink paislee
button- pti
twine- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

25 comments:

Christy said...

Those colors are sooo fun! I love how you used them :) :) :)

gale said...

Yummy inspiration!! I love what you did with it. That card is adorable!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I am so loving these stamped and colored cards you're doing, Mary Pat. This is adorable (and makes me now want a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks, LOL). :)

Connie Mercer said...

goregous card!! Love your coloring!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Boy, that photo could give a person cavities just looking at it, LOL. I love your take on it, esp the way you included some of the colors in her clothing. Super cute!

angie gutshall said...

Adorable!

Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great coloring on that image! That is a great challenge - love the bright colors. Creating has been slow for me, but on the agenda for this wee! :)

Madeline said...

So cute!

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! I love how you did her outfit!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

what a yummy inspiration! love the card!

Christina Collins said...

This card is so adorable! And the inspiration looks delicious. ;)

Janet's Joy said...

Love the colours in the inspiration photo and you did it proud!

Gina Lideros said...

oooh, loving the colors. Very fun stuff!

Christina said...

So cute-love those colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Extra sweet Mary Pat, love the image and the coffee cup is so fun.

Steph said...

Such a pretty card!

Becky said...

What a great inspiration photo and I love that image!!

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

That is a great inspiration photo! Love your card!

laurab said...

so adorable!

Katie said...

I love that stamp! She is just adorable with the coffee cup!

Amy said...

Lovely coloring & the twine is the perfect touch!!

Norma G. said...

Hi Mary Pat! No, I didn't get much done at all but I did go on a date with my youngest son. Those colors are beautiful, love your take on it. Super cute card and great coloring!

Tracy said...

Nothing done here this weekend :(
Created up a storm in my head though ;)
Your card is so so cute. Adorable stamp.
Love those colours in the inspiration photo.

Unknown said...

Great card layout, fun papers and colouring. Thanks for linking up with us at Whimsie Doodles!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute! Love all the hearts in the papers!

Post a Comment