Friday, April 19, 2013

Firday Moxxie Loving This Life and Some Fun News!

Happy Friday!!
I am so excited that today is Friday.  I am so ready for the weekend!  We have a rather busy weekend but it all should be fun.  I have my tennis practice tonight and I cancelled saturday's because Jack has his Opening Day festivities for his Baseball Season.  They have a big deal with opening day ceremonies, food, games etc.  Jack's first game is then on Sunday.  It is supposed to be sunny but very chilly in the mid 50's.  It will be good though.  I can't wait to take photos because he looks so darn cute in his uniform.  I am such the scrapbooker because I was so excited that his uniform matches the sports collection I have. LOL!!!

Today I have one of my all time favorite layouts I have done for Moxxie. This is a photo of my hubby on our vacation last year to Pompano.  We took a dinner cruise around the intercoastal waters.  We all had a wonderful time.  I had been on one when I was little but it had been a LONG time since then and it was awesome.  Everyone (especially) the boys had a blast.  Towards the end of the cruise I happened to see hubby sitting there and I snapped this awesome photo of him.  One of my faves.

For this layout I used my Silhouette to create the circles and then I filled in the circles from several different collections from Moxxie that I thought all went together (Wee Ones and Reach for the Stars).  I then had so much fun misting and splatering!  Finally I added some washi tape and then some wood veneer.  I even added a flair badge.

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- moxxie (wee ones and reach for the stars)
mist- heidi swapp and studio calico
washi tape- bella blvd and no idea
wood veneer- studio calico
Silhouette
Sewing Machine

Now for some of my good new!!!  Moxxie has asked me to stay on for a second term and I said YES and......  I was asked to join the 2013 Design Team for Core'dinations!  I am so excited.  The team is really awesome and I can't wait to get started.  You might have seen the badge up on my blog for the last couple of days but I had to wait a bit until they had their reveal on their blog.  To see the other members of this awesome team you can check it out HERE.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a full week of new projects!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.
mp




24 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Congrats!! Love the LO, but then I love all your projects, you do such awesome work!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

wow! this is my favourite layout so far from you, loving the stars and circles. Have a great fun packed weekend :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I can see why you love this page so much, Mary Pat! I love, love, love those circles and the overall design! Congrats on all of your wonderful news too!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

This layout is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on Moxxie and on Core'dinations! Well-deserved!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this layout! congrats on the design team for core'dinations. I saw your name on their list. YAY!!

Barbara said...

What a fun layout. The circles are so cool.
Congrats on your new term with Moxie. You're one talented lady and you deserve it.

Becky said...

Happy Friday! This layout is gorgeous, I love all of those circles, so cool! Congratulations on your second term with Moxie and your new spot with Core'dinations, my talented friend :) have a wonderful weekend!

Jasmine said...

Beautiful layout, MP! Loving those rings! Congrats on your second term! Very exciting!!!
Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Jenny Evans said...

Congratulations on the DTs!! And, this is such a fun layout!! Love the background!

Margie Higuchi said...

SO stinkin' excited for you, Mary Pat!! LOVE Core'dinations :) You're on fire, girlie = two DT news! VERY COOL <3

Lynn said...

Congrats on your design team news!! That's awesome! I love your layout.. the circle design is so fun!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving all the circles and great news all around!

Connie Mercer said...

I see why you love it~loving the circle too!!!awesome news Congrats Mary Pat!!! Your work is beautiful!!

Tanya Ham said...

Congrats!! Love the layout, all those circles are just so happy looking! :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Congrats on the new design team :). Love all the circles on your layout :)

Katie said...

Lots of good news for you this week!!! Congrats on both teams. So glad we are working together again, too!!!

This is an awesome layout!!

Tracey McNeely said...

The circles are awesome Mary Pat and I LOVE that sentiment!

Kelly Roberts said...

yes, i love the circles too. very nice job!

Tammy said...

Fabulous layout! Love the silhouette cut. Congrats on the DT posts! You will be busy. :)

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats on both counts!!! You are one busy scrapper!

Tracy said...

Always great layouts Mary Pat. I love the circles so neat.
Congrats they are lucky to have you :)

Katie said...

Congratulations on the Design Teams! That is awesome!

I really love this layout, and the circles are awesome!

Jennifer Beason said...

Well I'm a little late, but CONGRATS on your design team positions! :) Love your layout too!

Aimee Kidd said...

I can't believe I missed your fantastic news!! A HUGE congrats to you girl!! That's so awesome!! :)

So sorry I haven't been stopping by lately! We are putting our house up for sale and I have been a busy busy bee working on it and trying to get it ready. STILL not there. I never realized how much "stuff" we had that needed to go!! But I have a clean attic now and hopefully a clean house soon! I'll hopefully be back to checking out blogs again soon!!

Post a Comment