Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday MME Friends

Happy Monday,
How was your weekend.  We had a pretty awesome one!  On Friday I finished a HUGE project and shipped it off.  I would love to share it with you but I can't for several months!  I then cleaned my scraproom from top to bottom.  It looks soooo nice.  I love a good scraproom.  Saturday I ran errands and played tennis and just hung out outside with my guys because it was so beautiful out.  There is hope that spring is really here.  Sunday played tennis and again just hung out with my guys.  Loved every minute.

I did get a bid of scrapping in.  I made a commitment back in October of 2012 that I was going to use up some of my stash and I have been really awesome about that  ( I did have one slip up but I will share that with you later in the week.).  So I need a card for a friend and so I went shopping in my stash.  I found this collection from MME.  I just love the color combo of blue and yellow.
supplies
paper, stickers, brad- MME
stamp- paper smooches
sewing machine, border punch

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project and video for Imaginisce.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

21 comments:

Faye said...

Mary Pat this is really stylish and the colours look great together. X

gale said...

This is really cute! I love the brads-they look like the tops of cupcakes (maybe I just have cupcakes on the brain).

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a lovely color combo and a beautiful card, Mary Pat! Good for you for sticking to your spending freeze. Your friend is very lucky to get this. :)

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors together, too! :)

Unknown said...

I love LOVE the colors on this! So pretty! And good for you for using up your stash. I envy your sewing skills. I've tried it on my cards, but my thread always breaks. LOL. It's the one thing I don't have patience for!

Janet's Joy said...

I love the colours in this card!
Interested to hear about your slip up...lol!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Mary Jo said...

Love the blue and yellow combo!
Looking forward to seeing your project when it can be revealed :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card, love the colors :)

Izzy Anderson said...

I love the blue and yellow combo too. Such a pretty card. Sounds like a perfect weekend, too!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Great card I do love the yellows and the blues papers :)

Tammy said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Love blue and yellow and that adorable hello tag! :)

Dictionary said...

So nice. I too love a clean scraproom.

Becky said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend! This is a beautiful card. I love these colors together too!

Crystal Schneider said...

Love your card. The colors are so perfect together.

Katie said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!

The card is great! The color combination is really pretty :)

Connie Mercer said...

Love these colors together! So pretty!

Tracy said...

This is a great card.
I love these colours :)

Norma Gomez said...

Beautiful card, I really like that color combo too. I really need to clean up my studio too. It's really gotten away from me lately :( Well, hope you had a smooth Monday my friend :D

Catherine said...

Beautiful card - the colors caught my eye immediately!

Chrisboldo said...

wonderful card, love your color choices!

Hugs'Chris B

Post a Comment