Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday 4th of July with Imaginisce

Happy 4th of July,

I hope Everyone has a Wonderful and Happy 4th of July!

Over at Imaginisce all week we have been having projects inspired by the holiday.  I made a large Firecracker.  This was formed using my Silhouette and all the paper is Imaginisce.  It is going to be my centerpiece for our table.  I think it is just so cute!

supplies
Everything is Imaginisce

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with  the July Moxxie Blog HOp!  See you then,  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

6 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Super duper cute. What a great centerpiece!

Tracey McNeely said...

A whole bunch of fun!

Tracy said...

This is adorable :)
It will look great as your centerpiece :)

Staci said...

How cute is that?! Have a great weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just about the cutest firework I have ever seen...you really have a gift! Love it.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is too cute!

Post a Comment