Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Imaginisce Christmas Release Week

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  Oh man, did I ever!  On Saturday we had Michael's birthday with his Grandmothers and then for the rest of the weekend it was rest and relaxation time.  I did a small bit of crafting- a card for a challenge(Friday's post) and some blogging and that was about it.  Lots of time with my guys!

This week Imaginisce is having the release of their new Christmas collection and let me say that this collection is so totally awesome!  I made two items for the release.  First up a fun layout.  The boys and I sit down and we come up with our Letters To Santa.  Jack can write his and Michael cuts out and pastes his photos of what he wants from Santa.  We have a fun time and I captured this event.
Supplies
paper, bling, diecuts - imaginisce
cardstock- core'dinations
alpha stickers- jillibean soup
mist- glimmer mist and Heidi swap

Next I made a really CAS card using the Snap Em stamps.
I matched the colors in the paper with my inks and then stamped the snowflakes randomly.  I then added some bling with my I Rock.  Finally I added one of the banner sentiments.

I Rock, stamp, die cut- imaginisce
ink- jenni bowlin

Thanks  so much for stopping by today.  I have a new layout to share tomorrow for the Some Odd Girl digi release!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and scrappy day.
mp

12 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Love the random snowflakes and their colors of your card.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So, so pretty, Mary Pat! Love the addition of the sequins for some sparkle. :)

Anonymous said...

Both are so pretty, but I really love how your layout came together!

Jingle said...

These are both so cute! I just LOVE that card!

Mirabyll said...

Sooo sweet! Lovely photos of the boys so concentrated on their task! Btw, now I've ordered a pack of Core´dinations cardstock, because you have inspired me so much to try it out! Thank you!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, these are my favorites of yours for sure. Love how light, bright and happy they are!

Becky said...

I love that he cuts and pastes his letter, so cute! Love that card!!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful projects, love the snowflake card :)

Connie Mercer said...

very nice stamping~love the projects:):)

Tammy said...

Oh what a fun layout! The photos are great and that is such a great idea for a page. Love everything about it. :)

Tracy said...

I am loving your layout!!!
Your card is crisp and like the added sparkle.

Katie said...

Love the layout! How fun that you all write letters together!

Your card is beautiful, love the snowflakes!

Post a Comment