Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday Some Odd Girl Football Tobie

Happy Tuesday!

If you are looking for the Some Odd Girl and Perfect Layers Blog Hop please click HERE!

Can you believe how fast time is moving right now?  We are in the middle of November already.  I am planning my Thanksgiving menu this week.  It is crazy and a bit overwhelming because normally I am done with my holiday shopping and I haven't even started this year.  YIKES!!!!  Oh well, I will have to let it go. Right???

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means........A SOG digi release!  Today's release is so awesome.  You know that I first fell in love with Kristy's awesome boy stamps and this one TOTALLY ROCKS!  Football Tobie!!!!  I was brought up on Notre Dame football and then I married a Bengals fanatic and have two boys that LOVE watching football so this stamp was so perfect for me.  Hubby has season tickets to the Bengals game and I have given up my seat to Jack so that they can go and have fun together.  For the car ride down I always pack my guys a snack and also for the car ride back home.  So I made this card as a little surprise for them!
I cut the card base out using some Core'dinations cardstock and my Silhouette.  I sanded the cardstock just a bit to give it that distressed look.  I then added my sentiment with some bling.  Every card needs a bit of bling.  Right?????  Finally I colored my Tobie in orange and black ( The Bengals colors) using my spectrum noir markers.  I think they are going to love it!

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
stickers- October afternoon
bling- hero arts
spectrum noir markers

Be sure to stop by the shop and pick this cutie up!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and I'm sure they'll love your surprise!

Jingle said...

What a super fun card! I love it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This will be a fun surprise! Love how it turned out, Mary Pat!

Connie Mercer said...

love the football theme!! super cute !!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your football card. Adorable!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your football card. Adorable!!

Mary Jo said...

That is a truly awesome card!!

Becky said...

Perfect!! I love this!

Katie said...

That is awesome that you made the card a football! How cool that you have season tickets, and you were very sweet to give your ticket to Jack!

Tammy said...

Ah, this is so fun! Awesome card! :)

Annette Allen said...

oh my heck this is adorable.. totally love the football.. very creative

Tracy said...

Such a cute card, I love the shape of it!!!
Wayne is a Notre Dame fan as well.
I didn't even know that he liked football as he never watched it. But kept up on the internet.

Post a Comment