Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday SOG December Monthly Challenge

Happy Sunday!

I am popping in today to bring you the brand new challenge from Some Odd Girl!  Can you believe that it is December 1st today?  Boy, I can't.  The time is going by sooooo quickly.  I wish I could slow things down and just enjoy the season!  BUT I can't so I have to go with it. Right??  So let's get to this month's challenge. 

December's Challenge totally ROCKS!  The challenge is to create your own background for your project.  No pattern paper on this one- use stamps, washi tape, mists, paints, etc.  This challenge is right up my alley. 
For my card I first cut out the circle arrow digi card base from Some Odd Girl.  I then used it as mask and misted my base using some Heidi Swapp mists.  I then used my stamps to create the rest of the card.  Hello Mae is just about the cutest little girl EVER!!!  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers. 

You have all month to join us for this fun fun challenge.  So what are you waiting for?  Let's hop on over to the challenge and see all the rules and you can get started on yours!  HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new scrapbook page!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute.. great card...

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable. Love the colors and she is so cute!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Well, you've rocked that theme haven't you. What an awesome card. The arrows make for a great background and are perfect for Mae x

Becky said...

What an awesome background, love that!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really cute Mary Pat!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card Mary Pat...what a little doll.

Katie said...

What a cool challenge! Love the background you created!

Post a Comment