Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I have a quick card today using some yummy Core'dinations.
I made a super easy card for my hubby.  He loves all my cards but he is partial to the CAS ones.  So that is exactly what I made him.  I started with my grey backgournd and then layered it with some Core essentials that I ran through my cuttlebug.  Next I cute out two hearts in my Silhouette using some core couture glitter and then added my alphabets.  Finally I cut my ampersand and lightly sanded it.  Very quick and easy!

So do you have any plans for the weekend?  We are pretty busy but much more manageable than last week.  I have tennis drills and practice and then on Sunday we are going as a family to see the Lego Movie!! I can't wait.  The boys and I have been so excited to see this movie.  It should be awesome!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with new projects!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.
mp

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, love the little teal Scrabble letters! Have a great weekend! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the teal and red combo, Mary Pat! Such a pretty card and so perfect for your hubby's taste. :)

Madeline said...

Pretty card! Happy Valentine's Day!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!! Love that simple style !!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute! I love the Scrabble touch. Sounds like a great weekend - we LOVED the Lego Movie!!

Katie said...

Great card! I really like the hearts with the scrabble tile letters!

Have a great weekend! The Lego Movie looks awesome - enjoy!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card love the masculine feel to it :)

Mary Jo said...

Very cute!!!
My husband took Erin to see the Lego movie last weekend while Evan and I were at the Mother/Son dance at his school. They loved it!! I can't wait to see it :)

Tracy said...

Such a cute card.
I love the idea of the ampersand

Leslie Germain said...

Sweet card. Great colors!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So cute...I love those scrabble tiles, such a fun way to put a greeting on your card. Too cute.

Tanya Ham said...

Cute card! :) Hope you had a great Valentine's Weekend! :)

Annette Allen said...

now this is just too sweet.. love those hearts..

Post a Comment