Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Jillibean Soup Placemat Challenge

Happy Friday

Last Saturday Jillibean Soup had a nother challenge to use their Placemats and I happended to be working on this placemat layout for awhile so I entered it into the challenge.
I used my Country Pumpkin Chowder Soup and was able to use up a TON of my scraps!  This is a photo of my little one playing in the leaves.  I just LOVE this photo of him!  He was having such fun!!

I made a video on how I made this layout.  Hope you enjoy!

supplies
cardstock- kraft
paper-stickers-jillibean soup
buttons- pti
silhouette
circle punches

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with some new projects.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout, Mary Pat, love how the kraft keeps all those fun patterns from overwhelming your page!

Lisa Echerd said...

So cool! I love all the circles.

Tegan said...

Oh so cool! Love the Jillibean placemats!

Janet's Joy said...

What a fun colourful page!

Mary Jo said...

Your layout is just to cute!!!

Jingle said...

Very fun page! I love the circles!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat this is fun fun fun!! Love it.

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous! I love this as a way to use up scraps.

Tracy said...

Cute layout :)
Such a sweet photo of your little one :)

Becky said...

I love this!! The Kraft and pops of color, so fun!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just too cute! Love all those circles.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh wow! Love how this turned out, Mary Pat! Awesome job with all of the circles!

Katie said...

Oh this is super cool! I love how you have all of the circles. It is just awesome!

Connie Mercer said...

looks awesome!!! Glad you did the video, wondered how these types of pages were being put together:) Enjoyed the video!!

Post a Comment