Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Moxxie Valentine's Day Cards

Happy Friday!

Who is ready for the weekend?  Me Me!! We have a jammed pack weekend but I should be able to get some relaxing time in!  Plus I have 2  huge tennis matches and I am getting nervous about them!  Calm Down Mary Pat!!!!  LOL!!!

I am showing off some Valentine's Day cards that I made using the awesome Valentine's day paper.  This is an older collection but I love it and wanted to show it off!


I made a quick video on how I made these two cards!  Hope you like it!



supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper- moxxie
stamps- the alley way stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have a full week planned for you next week.  Can't wait.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

14 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty! Good luck with your tennis matches. They're indoor, I hope!

Bonjourscrap said...

Great cards ! I love the distressed black tag !

Anonymous said...

Such sweet cards, Mary Pat! Good luck at your tennis matches! :)

Madeline said...

Beautiful cards! Great inspiration!

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute, I'll be back to watch the video:):)

Katie said...

Good luck with your tennis matches! I am also looking forward to the weekend, but for the opposite reason - we have absolutely nothing to do. And I'm grateful, because last weekend was crazy, and next weekend will be!

I love the cards! The one with the polaroid frame is my favorite, I am loving polaroid frames lately!

Maria said...

pretty card! i love the tag.
hugs,
maria

Leslie Germain said...

Great cards. Love how you used the photo frame!

Mary Jo said...

Such cute valentine's day cards :)

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Mary Pat...love the black!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially like the way you framed the heart on the first card. Thanks for the inspiration Mary Pat! :)

Becky said...

These are awesome! I especially love love the black tag!!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Love the cards the heart one is my favourite, I am loving the paper with hearts on the tag card. Enjoy

Tracy said...

Great cards Mary Pat.
I am so into the Valentines theme this year!!

Post a Comment