Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Gymnastics Card with Moxxie

Happy Monday!

Moxxie has several new collections coming out right now and one of them is called Gymnastics!  At first I thought that I would not be able to work with this collection becuase I don't have any girls and I don't know anyone who has kids that are involved in gymnastics.  I then started to play with it and looked at the B sides and really fell in love with this collection.  I have always loved purple and pink and this collection is full of it.

For my project I started with the the awesome chevron paper and then added a tag using Core'dinations.  I stamped and embossed it using a Lawn Fawn stamp set Reach for the Stars and then used the coordinating dies to cut the  stars.  Finally I added a doily and some fun enamel dots.  I really love how this turned out.  

I also made a video showing you the collection as well as how I made this card


supplies
paper- moxxie
cardstock- core'dinations
stamps- lawn fawn
enamel dots- glitz
twine- the twinery

I am entering this card into the Lawnscaping Challenge #75.  The challenge is to use DOTS or HEARTS and I included 3 enamel dots.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Maria said...

Esas estrellas me gustan muchisimo! Gracias por el video!
Hugs,
Maria

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!! Love pink and purple together too! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is an awesome card, Mary Pat! Love the textures, colors and doily!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the purple and pink!

Leslie Germain said...

Love you card. The colors remind me of American Girl!!!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Great colors!

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat the purple and pink are amazing together!

Madeline said...

Fabulous card! Love the pink and purple together!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

The card is just lovely, Love pink and purple together. :)

Connie Mercer said...

the colors go great together!!! Looks fabulous, loving the stars!!

Mary Jo said...

Darling card! The pink and purple together is so pretty!

Katie said...

Purple and pink are such a great color combination!

I really like what you did with this collection to make it work, even though you thought it might not work for you!

msmith434343 said...

It really looks great! I'll watch the video when I get home tonight - great job!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this..the pink and purple are amazing...

Janet's Joy said...

The pink and purple look awesome together and I LOVE B sides of papers!

Tracy said...

Great card, I really like the tag.
I love enamel dots.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is lovely! Love your puffy stars! Thanks for sharing this with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Lynnette said...

Cute card, love the bright and happy colors

Unknown said...

So cute. My daughter would love it. She loves purple!

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! Love the color scheme and layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping for our dots and hearts challenge!

Christiana said...

A fun, bright, and cheery card! Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping!

Post a Comment