Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Moxxie Sketch

Happy Monday,

Popping in today to share my February Moxxie sketch and layout with you.  First up we have the sketch:
For my layout I used an older collection Chillin' Out.  Love this collection becuase it is just so perfect for my photo of my boys "chillin' Out"!  I changed the sketch up a bit and went with a one photo but the idea is still the same.

I used a bunch of the stickers that came with the collection to add fun sayings and embellishments.  You can check out this collection HERE!

Just a quick post.  I am off today and I am hanging with my boys for a fun filled day!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the new digi release from Some Odd Girl!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Your layout is lovely so colourful. Have fun with the boys today. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun layout, Mary Pat, love those circle stickers!

Unknown said...

So fun, Mary Pat! Love your sketch and layout!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word what an awesome CUTE layout.. girl you are so creative and fun.. love it

Cindy deRosier said...

I love how versatile that sketch is. Great job on the LO!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super fun page, Mary Pat! So much fun color on here. Come link it up to the new theme at Paper Issues, Color by the Numbers (all of your awesome cards would be great to link up too). :)

Katie said...

This is such a great layout, and I love the picture!

I hope you and the boys are having a great day off!

Leslie Germain said...

What a great page, Mary Pat. Love this collection and the way you used all the stickers. Such a cute picture of your boys! Hope you enjoyed your day off.

Tracy said...

Fun layout
I like your take on the sketch :)

Erica said...

Fun layout. I love this sketch. Will be pinning to my sketches board.

Becky said...

Awesome layout!! Hope you enjoyed your day of with the boys!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous layout! that sketch looks like so much fun.

Post a Comment