Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Core HOme Decor #2

Happy Thursday!
I am bringing you today a super quick and easy home decor piece using Core'dinations.  We have a long counter/bar in our kitchen.  I have plants and a message board on it.  I wanted to change up my message board for Valentine's day.  Here is what I came up with!
(sorry for the bad photo- I tried and tried and I could never get a good one- if you look closely you can see my reflection in the glass- LOL)

I started with my Core gemstones for my base.  I then took some ruby red and pink diamond and cut them out using my Silhouette and then rand them through my cuttlebug using an embossing folder.  Next, I cut out my xoxo using Onyx and placed them underneath.  I still have plenty of room to message my boys in the morning or put up our schedule for the day!
Thanks for stoppign by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new Core card that I am giving to my hubby!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea, Mary Pat!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty, Mary Pat! Love the row of embossed hearts!

Leslie Germain said...

That is so cute. Love the little messages you wrote to show how it works. I am sure the boys know you LOVE them! <3

Anonymous said...

Cute way to write messages!

Tegan said...

So cute! What a great idea!

Connie Mercer said...

cute idea!!!!

Pam W. said...

Adorable idea.

Tanya Ham said...

Such a cute idea! :)

Madeline said...

Love that it's a message center too!

Becky said...

This is so cute! I love that you changed out the theme for Valentine's Day!!

Tracy said...

I am sure this looks lovely on your counter and your boys enjoy seeing a message from you in the morning :)

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love that you changed it to decorate for Valentine's Day!

Kim Heggins said...

This is such a fun way to leave notes and reminders for your family...may just need to make one too. I love it!

Post a Comment