Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday SOG Digi Butterfly

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means. Right??? Digi release from Some Odd Girl!!  HOORAY!  I just love Tuesdays!  So today I have Butterfly Fairy and she is just about the cutest one of all.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and used my Jillibean Soup paper to form the card.  For my sentiment I used a clear stamps from Some Odd Girl!
Please be sure to stop by the store to check out the new releases!!

I am taking a little bit of a blog break this week (except for this post)  just in case you are wondering.  I actually don't have anything to share. LOL!   As I mentioned I am really scaling back my DT commitments and I really am enjoying life more. ( I actually sat on the couch with my hubby and boys for almost 2 hours and we all read books and watched a tv show.  I haven't done that in like forever!)   Don't get me wrong I have loved all my DT gigs and I cherish all the moments with them but life is getting more and more crazy.  I was spending HUGE amounts of time in my craft room or office versus hanging with my family.  My little one said " Mom, are you just going to live forever in your craft room?"  and I was like this is crazy!  So I have taken a little break.  I do have many new projects for March!  So I thought this would be a great week to take off any enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Saturday with the all new SOG monthly challenge!  Think Gold!!!  I have to say I made a layout for this challenge and I am in LOVE with it.  It was so much fun.  I can't wait to share!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day and week!
mp

21 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I totally hear you about that balance act between life, work and DT commitments! Hang in there :) Such a sweet card! P.S. I need to send you something that might be blog-worthy (wink wink) - need your email (contact me via my Blogger Profile). Thanks!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Love the card she is so cute,
Enjoy your time with your family and try to find a happy balance between crafting and them as family is the most important. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a cute card, Mary Pat, love the pinks and greens!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Enjoy your time off, Mary Pat. I know the feeling and have started thinking about how I want to handle it. In the meantime, I'm loving your sweet card. The papers and image complement each other so well.

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Cindy deRosier said...

Enjoy your blog break! More time on the couch! :)

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute card, and breaks are GOOD! :) Enjoy it!! :)

LisaDV said...

It's always great to take a break! Enjoy your time. Very cute card.

Nikki said...

Fabby Layout and colouring

Miss NiceRoad said...

can't wait to see your layout for March, but this card is gorgeous, doll!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet as always Mary Pat!

Leslie Germain said...

So cute. Love the Jillibean soup paper. Totally understand taking a break!! I had to do that this past week. Enjoy your family!!

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable card! I hope you have fun enjoying time with your family and just taking a breather from your DT commitments!

Tracy said...

Your card is so adorable.
I love these little fairy girls.
Enjoy your break and enjoy your boys :)

Mandalika said...

This is lovely. Enjoy some time to yourself, DT commitments can start to feel like a lot of work if you don't get enough time to yourself.

Claude said...

Of goodness, is that ever cute!!!

Becky said...

Fun card!! Love that you are taking a break!! We only get one chance with our babies :)

Mary Jo said...

Really cute card!
And enjoy your break.
I am taking off til next week as well.
And really scaled back on dt commitments.
So I know where you are coming from!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

So pretty and colorful! I really like the stripes with the flowers!

Katie said...

Beautiful card! I hope you are enjoying your break :)

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!! love your coloring cards:)

Post a Comment