Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday SOG Digi Formal Mae

Happy Tuesday

Some Odd Girl has their Digi Releases on Tuesday and all this month there are new ones!!!!  I am so excited about the entire month and can't wait to show them off to you.  The first one up is Formal Mae!  She is so perfect and just so perfecto for weddings, parties, proms etc.

For my card I started with coloring Mae in one of my favorite colors that I don't use very often- Purple!  I have loved Purple for as long as I can remember.  I even had purple shag carpeting in my bedroom in the 70's.  I LOVED it!!  Anyhoo--- I colored Mae with my spectrum noir markers.  I even colored my pearls to match Mae's dress.  I then started working on my card.  I wanted an elegant feel to the card so I new exactly what paper I was going to use- Black Ice by Imaginisce.  I love this black and white collection.  It was perfect for my elegant feel that I wanted.  Finally I added my sentiment using a Some Odd Girl clear stamp from the Everyday Smiles collection.  Love how it turned out!

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper- imaginisce
digi and clear stamps- some odd girl
pearls- recollections
spectrum noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back on Thursday with a new layout.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Loving the purple!! She is elegant for sure!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty with the purple, Mary Pat! Love it paired with the black!

Sue Althouse said...

So cute, and I love the purple and black!

Jingle said...

This is VERY pretty! :)

Mirabyll said...

So fab! Love the pearls matching her dress in two different shades!

Madeline said...

Very pretty with the purple dress!

msmith434343 said...

Lovely!!

Tanya Ham said...

CUTE!!!

Connie Mercer said...

darling!! so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Another super cute card, Mary Pat!

Unknown said...

so cute! love the coloring!

Fleursbydesign said...

So pretty love the purple :)

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!!

Tracy said...

Your card is very elegant.
Love the purple…that is a colour I don't use very often either.

Annette Allen said...

totally gorgeous.. awesome coloring..

Katie said...

This is so cool! It would be so perfect for the prom or anything like that!

Izzy Anderson said...

I'm still grinning about the purple shag carpet in your 70s bedroom! Love your card. Such a fun image Nd as always terrific color work!

Post a Comment