Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday SOG Fairy Release

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the new release over at Some Odd Girl!  If you love fairies than this release is just right up your alley!  I love Kristy's fairies becuase they are always just so cute and pretty.

First up we have Daydream Fairy ( I helped name this little one!).  She is just so cute dreaming about her love.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and my card is made using some yummy My Mind's Eye.  For my sentiment I used on of the Some Odd Girl clear sentiment stamp!
For the second new release we have Daffodil Fairy.  I just love her and that daffodil flower is just amazing! Once agin I used the My Mind's Eye paper and colored my little one with my Spectrum Noir.  I also used another clear stamp from Some Odd Girl.

For fun I made this little video for you on how I colored Daffodil Fairy.  In the video I list all my colors!  Hope you like it!
supplies
clear and digi stamps- some odd girl
paper- my mind's eye
spectrum noir
hero arts ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back Thursday and Friday with new projects using some Jillibean Soup.  They had some really fun challenges this past weekend and I was able to participate!  So I will see you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

18 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are adorable, Mary Pat! These images are so sweet and so are your cards! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute, Mary Pat, love how the little fairies look with the MME! :)

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

Angela said...

I always love your cards! These are super cute, fun layering on that first one.

Tracey McNeely said...

These are the cutest images Mary Pat, wonderful colouring and video!

Connie Mercer said...

very cute!!! Super darling images!!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable cards! :)

Katie said...

Super cute cards! Such great colors in your fairies!

Tracy said...

Such sweet fairies..I love fairies :)
Such pretty cards.

Fleursbydesign said...

That daffodil fairy is so cute, beautiful cards :)

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Love the video and cards!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What great cards Mary Pat, you are so clever with lovely fresh and funky layouts. Too cool for school x

Becky said...

These are so cute and make me think of spring!!

Unknown said...

Love your colouring and papers.
Cheers Nicole

Miss NiceRoad said...

very very cute, and cool video!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable fairies and beautiful cards!!

Katie said...

They are both cute, but the daffodil one is definitely my favorite! They are one of my favorite flowers. Now I can't wait for spring!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too sweet!!!

Post a Comment