Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday SOG Holding Hands

Happy Tuesday!

For the rest of the week I will be featuring Valentine's Day projects and cards.  My first one today is from Some Odd Girl.  Today is the new digi release and let me just say that Holding Hands is just about the cutest digi ever!  Just sayin'.

For my card I started with my Core'dinations 110lb cardstock and embossed it using my Darice embossing folder.  I then layered the paper with  one of my favorite collections from Imaginisce.  I then colored my my image with my spectrum noir markers.  I cut them out and pop dotted them into the center of the circle.  Finally I added the sentiment sticker!  Aren't they cute>?

Stop by the Some Odd girl shop and pick up this handsome coupe today!

I will be back tomorrow with a brand new home decor piece using Core'dinations.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally sweet and so perfect for Valentine's Day, Mary Pat! Love this!

Anonymous said...

What a great card, Mary Pat, love the various shaped layers and your coloring is fab!

Casandra Bennett said...

What a cute card!

Madeline said...

Adorable! The embossing in the background is a nice touch, and as always, the colors are fabulous!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, you are so right, this image is one of the cutest.
Great colouring and I love the bright fun colours to these papers.

Leslie Germain said...

OMGoodness. This is so adorable!!

Jingle said...

This is just super sweet!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!! Love those images!!

Tanya Ham said...

Ahhh, so sweet! :)

Katie said...

This is such a sweet Valentine's card! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, and this card is so perfect for it!

Becky said...

Such an adorable image! I just love Valentine's Day cards :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this image is darling Mary Pat!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...what an adorable card and your coloring is amazing.

bradmaddox said...

k

Post a Comment