Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Core'dinations Home Decor #1

Happy Wednesday!  I am popping in today for a rare Wednesday to bring you some Core'dinations Inspiration!  We had a challenge to make Valentine's Day projects.  I needed something for around our house so I was busy making 2 home decor items.  Today's project is very quick and easy and makes a great photo frame.
I bought this photo frame on sale several years ago and it has sat in my craft room drawer and I thought it would be fun to turn the frames into some fun!  For each frame I started with a Core base and sanded it.  I then looked in my Silhouette imgages and found fun Valentine's Day sentiments and sized them so that they would fit in each frame.  I love how it turned out and it is sitting on our mantel in the family room!  Love it!
supplies
core essentials, core glitter silk, corr couture glitter
Silhouette
elle's studio digi

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will be back tomorrow with another home decor piece.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

18 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So glad you put this frame to use, Mary Pat! Love how it turned out. Such a fun piece to have on display!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Mary Pat! I have something similar to this on one of our bookshelves! :)

Madeline said...

Oh that is so cute! A perfect Valentine's decoration!

Pam W. said...

So cute!

Connie Mercer said...

really cute!! great idea:):)

Jingle said...

Oh, I LOVE these! Simple and such a great design!

msmith434343 said...

That is super cute!! I really like it. What an adorable frame to decorate the house with. Aren't you glad you kept it all this time for just the right project! Great job.

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty! Fun color combination.

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love how you used it for Valentine's Day! And I can just imagine how great it would be for all kinds of holidays! I'll have to keep my eye out for a frame like this :)

Margie Higuchi said...

I think I have this frame or something similar! Great idea - need to pull it out of my "TO USE" pile! LOL!!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute and what a great idea! You could even change it out each season! :)

Lisa said...

Sooo cute, and I love the simplicity of it!

Maria said...

Muy bonito!
Hugs,
Maria

Tracy said...

Great frame art!!!

Unknown said...

Love these!

Becky said...

This is adorable! Love it!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is fabulous...so fun to make art out of your paper crafting supplies. So fun.

Post a Comment