Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday You are Wonderful

Happy Friday!

I have really been motivated this week.  I think playing in my stash has really reenergized me!  I made another layout this week for another Elle's Studio Challenge.  The challenge was to create a layout using the color green!  Here is what I came up with.
The photo is of Jack in 1st grade.  He came home so excited becuase he made this cool hat for Columbus Day.  He loved it!  Once again I have been wanting to scrap this and I just never had the time.  I am trying to wrap up 2012 in my scrapping! LOL!!  I am almost done!  Hooray!! Plus I had so much fun making this layout- I combined some fun paper and tags from Elle's Studio along with some Some Odd Girl Stamps and other fun embellishments!

supplies
paper-tags- Elle's Studio
stamps- Some Odd Girl Stamps
ink- jenni bowlin
word and alphabets- little yellow bicycle and jilliebean soup
mist- studio calico
sequins- ?

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with some new projects!  I can't wait to share them! See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

15 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a very cute layout! I like how there are so many fun elements, but the photo shines as the star!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout, Mary Pat, love how you did your title and all the fun ink drops and sequins! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super layout, Mary Pat! Loving all of the arrows, sequins and misting!

Jennifer Grace said...

I love how lively this page is! I like the speech bubble with the heart on top of the photo too! x

Unknown said...

super cool page! love the arrows and color scheme.

Tanya Ham said...

OH EM GEE! This is super, super cute!! I LOVE all the layers, the colors, all the little bling and sequins, the stamping - it's just so awesome! Really love this layout, Mary Pat!!! :)

bernii miller said...

Oh I think I need to dust off this paper.. you have done such a cute job!!

Leslie Germain said...

What a great page. Love the colors and the arrows. put together so well!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great design and layout Mary Pat--happy weekend!

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful Mary pat:):)

Mary Jo said...

Very fun page! I had a hard time using that paper and I love how you worked with it! Have a great weekend :)

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet page! Love all the arrows and special touches.

Tracy said...

Great layout. Perfect paper for a boy's layout.
I don't think I will ever be caught up to 2012…who am I kidding, I haven't even completed my girls baby albums…and you know my oldest is 24…wow.
How do you decide which photos you are going to scrap?

~Tammy~ said...

Love the colors in the layout! Perfect for boys! The arrows are so fun!

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love all of the embellishments you used, they make the page so fun!

Post a Comment