Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday SOG Clear Release Hipster Kody

Happy Monday!

This week over at Some Odd Girl we are having a party becuase it is the clear release party for the Hipsters!  Today we are showing off Hipster Kody and can I just tell you I am in LOVE with this set.  Totally LOVE it!!

For my project using this awesome set I decided to go with a CAS approach.

( sorry for the bad photo- It has been cloudy and snowy for so long I couldn't get a good natuarl light.)

I used two of the stamps from the Hipster Kody set and then used a digi cut file from SOG and used my Silhouette to cut out the You are.   This is going to be a little card that I will slip into either my hubby' s or son's lunch.  

I have a little video for you that shows off the complete set and how I made this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another Hipster stamp set!  I can't wait to show it off!  Plus it is also digi release day as well so I will have  two cards for you!  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

13 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super fun! Very cute card!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card, Mary Pat, I'm sure it will be a nice surprise for one of your guys!

Madeline said...

Fun all-purpose card!

Tracey McNeely said...

That sentiment is so cool Mary Pat!

Angela said...

Great card! Looks like a fun set.

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous! And I love that you're planning to add it to a lunch. Such a thoughtful thing to do. :)

Connie Mercer said...

cute:):) love black and white anyway it is presented:)

Leslie Germain said...

Great card!!!

~Tammy~ said...

I love that sentiment! Fabulous!

Tracy said...

Cute card, looks like a fun stamp set :)

Becky said...

Love the clean and simple look!!

Tanya Ham said...

Cute! ;) I'm all about the quotations right now! Love it!

Katie said...

What a fun card. I really like how clean and simple it is!

Post a Comment