Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Core'dinations Easter

Happy Thursday!

When I think of Easter I think of Spring, New Beginnings, Colored Eggs and Bunnies!  So when the Core'dinations Design Team was given the assignment to create a project with Spring in mind I immediately thought of the above things.  So I started going through my stash to see what I could come up with and I found a bunch of fun goodies!

1.  First, I embossed a piece of the 110 lb. smooth cardstock from Core'dinations with one of my Darice embossing folders.  I just love the look of those Easter eggs.
2.  I then got out my The Alley Way Stamps and stamped my cute little bunny and carrot and colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers.
3. I fussy cut the images out and put them to the side.
4.  I cut my grass using the Core'dinations Gemstone cardstock with my Silhouette.
5.  Next, I stamped my egg stamp on my Core Essentials Cardstock.  A quick tip here!  First, Sand the paper to the desired level.
Now stamp the image on the cardstock.  It is a lot easier to sand first and it comes out looking perfect every time!


I then put the card together and this is how it turned out!


supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations 110lb smooth, Core Essentials, Core Gemstones
Stamps- The Alley Way Stamps
Markers- Spectrum Noir
Darice Embossing Folder
Sand it Gadget
Dust Buddy
Ink- Memento, Hero Arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute Bunny and love how you did the eggs!!

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute.. Love the eggs and that rabbit is too fun.. great card..

Jingle said...

This is adorable! I love the embossed background!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE this! The embossed background is perfect and I adore that bunny and carrot.

Katie said...

This card is awesome! I love how many layers there are, it has so much depth!

Leslie Germain said...

Mary Pat, this card is adorable. LOVE that bunny and the embossing is so fun!!!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, such a cute cute card.
I love the brightness of the eggs against the white embossed card stock.
And of course that bunny is adorable.

Mary Jo said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!
And the embossing is a nice touch as well :)

Becky said...

Love those eggs!!! Such s fun card!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!!! You make it look so easy, but that would take me HOURS to put together! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Mary Pat, what an absolutely adorable card, love everything about it!

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable card! That bunny is so darn cute!!

Post a Comment