Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday SOG Hip Hop Hooray

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the second clear stamp release for April from Some Odd Girl and I think you are going to LOVE this set.  I know I did when I saw it.  It was Bunny Love at First Sight!  Hip Hop Hoooray features 2 little bunnies along with some super sentiments!  I used this set on a layout.
I used 4 of the stamps from this set- the cute little bunny, bunny love, hip hop hooray and egg-celent.  I love how they added the perfect touches to this layout I made using the JIllibean Soup paper along with the Core'dinations cardstock.  This is a photo of my oldest at our Church Easter Egg Hunt.

supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
paper, stickers- JIllibean soup
stamps clear- Some Odd Girl
doily- michael's

Stop by the Some Odd Girl Store today to check out the new releases AND stop by the Some Odd Girl Blog to check out more inspiration using these awesome stamps!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you soon.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout and stamp set, Mary Pat! Love the colors and the misting, too! :)

Jingle said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Madeline said...

Wonderful page! Love the Hip Hop Hooray tag!

Nikki said...

This is adorable I love the layout

byondbzr said...

Cool color combo!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh what a wonderful layout!!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! The bunnies are adorable! I love them! And your layout is great too - the bunny picture is too cute!

Connie Mercer said...

great layering!!! Love the bunny~super cute layout:)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a fabulous layout! Love it! :) hugs, Jo:)

paola said...

Cute layout! Love all your layering!

Tracy said...

This is such a lovely layout. I love the soft colours and I bet you had fun working with some pink on a layout ;)
That stamp is adorable.

Becky said...

This is such a fun layout!!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute layout! :)

Post a Comment